Give a movie the Fox treatment.

Well, I don't think you have to worry about that because Bale said he'd flat out refuse to be in a Batman movie if they put Robin in it. And if Bale left, at least before part 3, then I know I'd be done with the series. We finally have a good Batman actor... I want at least 3 good Batman movies before they start f**king it all up again (and you know they will, eventually).

to be honest, i don't understand a lot of the ate he gets. he's just doing what he can to become a star.

like you wouldn't pass up doing transformers and indy 4 after getting in the good graces of steven ****ing spielberg
What I don't like about Shia is he just comes off like such a *****e. I'll admit he has some talent and I wish I could of been in an Indy movie myself (not KOTCS, that was terrible). Hes had a few run ins with the law and I might be wrong but was caught driving drunk while underage. I dont like how Speilberg says hes the next Tom Hanks when so far from what Ive seen he seems like just another young punk who just happen to snag a few good parts that made him a name. If I were him Id be greatful for everything thats slowly fallen into my lap.

What I don't like about Shia is he just comes off like such a *****e. I'll admit he has some talent and I wish I could of been in an Indy movie myself (not KOTCS, that was terrible). Hes had a few run ins with the law and I might be wrong but was caught driving drunk while underage. I dont like how Speilberg says hes the next Tom Hanks when so far from what Ive seen he seems like just another young punk who just happen to snag a few good parts that made him a name. If I were him Id be greatful for everything thats slowly fallen into my lap.

He is actually older than 21 I believe. He gets too much hate. I don't know if it's because he fulfills a fanboys fantasy like Transformers or Indy but he's a nice guy. He deserves his success and is a real talent. Kids his age that may not even be famous get into so much more trouble then him. Especially in Hollywood. All the time you hear about young Hollywood. But Shia's only come up in those times you mentioned. Scant compared to others. Like I said, he deserves his success. if you know what him and his family had to do for money. But he's talented and was rightfully discovered. And years down the line, I see awards. Possibly an Oscar down the line. He's really coming into his own. Right now he;s young. Let him be young.

Jurassic Park

T-rex is a cloud.

Ellie is played by Megan Fox.

The Raptors have human DNA.

It takes place in New York.

Fox should be made to pay for what they did to Babylon AD.

batmanstrikesbackfl5.jpg

LOL!! look at christian bales face when hes sitting down!! hes gonna go american psycho on them!

Rules for a Fox Movie

• well it has to be ethier just over or just under 90mins, for more cinema sessions
  • has to be Pg-13 so it can be viewed by younger audiences
  • No character building, simple storylines with plot holes aplenty
  • Must have huge Action sequences no matter the cost or storyline
  • Tom Rothman must have final say over, vision, editing and set design
  • Must not Feature Giant Robots (rothman hates giant robots)
  • Comic book movies need to be overstylized, and must ethier make the villians less vicious on screen (doom) or a gay ass purple Cloud
  • Regardless of how good or bad the film is, must be over hyped and over promoted
  • Instead of making a anime as a cgi film, it must be a live-action movie with actors who barely resemble their 2d counterparts
  • If a movie gets bad reviews, a sequal must be made, with exact same formula
  • If another company makes a good film, fox must attempt to steal it
  • Films based off tv,book,comics ect, must be changed somewhat from there base material to entertain audience

You forget that: The movie must film in Toronto if the story takes place in New York or Chicago (Fantastic Four, I Robot.

Also, the film must have a blue filter, so everything looks silvery.

You forget that: The movie must film in Toronto if the story takes place in New York or Chicago (Fantastic Four, I Robot.

Also, the film must have a blue filter, so everything looks silvery.
Max Payne, Babylon AD (although one scene was set in Canada).

Also, it loks like Lionsgate are becoming the new Fox, what with Punisher: War Zone (set in New York filmed in Canada, fire the director, edit out out al scenes with character development, trim down to 90 minutes, over stylise al scenes, crapy rock soundtrack, etc) and the Saw series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"