Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) - Part 1

I wonder who that mysterious group is that kidnaps Millie and Vera (I know they have character names, but who cares lol).

On one hand, I'm curious over that group. On the other, I'm kinda "meh why?"

Reposting for the thread:

http://ew.com/movies/2018/07/12/godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-first-look/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly

Is it my eyes or did they redesign godzillas back entirely?

They enlarged his fins, now they're like Godzilla's fins from Godzilla 2000. Though I wonder if they made him thinner in body (not weight) as well.

Oh. My. Godzilla.

Love that shot. Can't wait to see the other monsters.

EDIT: So, Dougherty describes Rodan as a winged A-bomb. Very intrigued...

Good little article, it wets the appetite.

Thats one mighty fine shot of atomic breath.

Well after waiting till the end of 2014 to show it, the cat's out of the bag now, so let loose!

EDIT: So, Dougherty describes Rodan as a winged A-bomb. Very intrigued...

I wonder if Rodan will be based on the Heisei version. Where it was called Fire Rodan, and shot out a fiery beam like Godzilla.

Rodan and Mothra start off as enemies but then join forces with Big G to take down Ghidorah maybe?

Rodan and Mothra start off as enemies but then join forces with Big G to take down Ghidorah maybe?

Also, Doughterty described Godzilla shooting the atomic breath in that scene as a "call-to-arms," so I think he's calling Mothra and Rodan for help to take down Ghidorah.

After seeing these stills, now I just want the climax of this movie to be Eleven taking on Godzilla and the other monsters with her telekinetic powers.

In the article they call it a "call to arms"

He's assembling the Kaiju Avengers!

It's possible, there was a leaked plot of the entire film on 4chan that mentioned all 3 teaming up against Ghidorah.

However it could also be a "call to arms" just for Godzilla himself, like a battle ready posture. We'll see.

Either way, I'm getting hyped, there should be a lot more goodies coming our way next week.

It's possible, there was a leaked plot of the entire film on 4chan that mentioned all 3 teaming up against Ghidorah.

However it could also be a "call to arms" just for Godzilla himself, like a battle ready posture. We'll see.

Either way, I'm getting hyped, there should be a lot more goodies coming our way next week.

I mean, everyone has been calling it since the 3 other Toho monsters had been announced. This is essentially a remake of Ghidorah, the Three-headed Monster. Now, we likely aren't going to get a deep conversation between Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra about the importance of protecting Earth translated by tiny twin singers. But yeah, Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra were always going to take on Ghidorah.

I mean, everyone has been calling it since the 3 other Toho monsters had been announced. This is essentially a remake of Ghidorah, the Three-headed Monster. Now, we likely aren't going to get a deep conversation between Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra about the importance of protecting Earth translated by tiny twin singers. But yeah, Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra were always going to take on Ghidorah.

Other than the team up to fight a greater evil, its not really a remake of Ghidorah, let's be real here.

I wanna know, will they go that far to include twin girls in relation to Mothra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"