Godzilla Resurgence (2016)

I don't mind his skin texture but those eyes make him look Iike a damn fish.

I do like the exposed muscles. Really need to see it in motion (in addition to any CGI they may use to enhance it).

And again, really seeing the Attack on Titan influences.

I hope they don't add to much CGI to it like what happen the Colossal Titan.

My god this looks horrible! Are people seriously digging this?

I'm not exactly a suit connoisseur, but there are elements I like. Final judgement really needs to wait until we see it in action, along with any CG touch ups they do.

Unless the CG enhancements erase this and replace it with a 100% CG Godzilla, I don't see what could fix this?

I kind of like it because the eyes are creeping me the **** out.

Reportedly this is only his first appearance, and as he's regenerating he adopts 2 or 3 different forms, the final of which is Godzilla as we traditionally know him.

The assumption I've heard is that this Godzilla is the one from the original, returned to life somehow. I wonder if we're in for another GMK type film.

The assumption I've heard is that this Godzilla is the one from the original, returned to life somehow. I wonder if we're in for another GMK type film.

No complaints here. GMK is one of my favorites.

...which actually might not be a bad idea, in the long run of it. Let Toho's Godzilla be the horror-villain he was originally intended to be to Japanese audiences from here on out, and let Legendary's Godzilla be the grumpy-hero that a lot of folks in the States grew up with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"