Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

That whole movie is hard to watch for me after all these years but yeah totally. Destoroyah beat Jr like he stole something.

Well Jr did open up a can of Whoop ass when Destro was in his Aggrate Form....clearly he held a grudge.

I don't remember ever crying at any Godzilla film,but I did feel very sad when he fell into that volcano with that terrible screech at the end of Godzilla 1985.

Not hugely into this franchise, but that poster...

Cool poster, but why not just release the trailer along with it?

Poster in higher definition:

EsRUFLjU0AEggnI

Trailer is coming on Sunday.
Yes but in times like these they really could have dropped it today along with the poster instead of in four days. Either that or the poster should have been released sooner. If it's coming out in March, they should have built up the hype train earlier but I don't even know if they had a clear plan until now. Better late than never I guess.

Yes but in times like these they really could have dropped it today along with the poster instead of in four days. Either that or the poster should have been released sooner. If it's coming out in March, they should have built up the hype train earlier but I don't even know if they had a clear plan until now. Better late than never I guess.
I get the feeling they don't exactly know what's going on with the GA. All they know is numbers. And the announcements get them enough that they believe this marketing strategy is good.

Still I'm hype nonetheless. Hopefully it's 12 on the dot.

Look, you need a little time to drop trailers for the trailers....

They're pretty much been doing that with the two-second previews though. :hehe:

I've been saying this for months.

I just realized that they're probably going to drop them with one of the NFL Conference Championship games on Sunday. Could have been worse, they could have waited until the Super Bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"