Going to Nightclubs or Events alone

CashforStash

Baned User (get it)
Reaction score
I'm talking about 19+/21+ (I'm canadian) events or spots.
I recently have been lingering at night clubs alone a looooot, and just becuse most of my friends and co-workers do not fit into that scene too well (graphic designers, and hipsters, yawwwwn......) so I like to head out on my Friday's and Saturday's and make good use of them.

EVERY SINGLE TIME, I go, it's one heck of a spectacle. Always meeting new people, having new experiences, and always getting in on the scene. No dragging friends either. Can meet a lot of Women by just simply being you (with full confidence of course) and being truthful. This can go a long way and can place a spot with you and her in the cab or your car.

Your thoughts hype on going out in the adult scene alone?

going-out-alone.jpg
going-out-alone.jpg

My friends are awesome when we're just sitting around talking about movies and music, but whenever we hang out with women it gets weird. I feel like i work my mojo best when I'm alone. But where I'm from , there's not too many places for a 19 year old to chill

Damn, sounds like your buddies are cramping your style.

I wouldn't go out to a nightclub or event alone personally. I actually hate nightclubs a lot of the time and find it really empty, and would only go if I really had to if other friends were going. Also, I just find the atmosphere there rather fake and the music is so blaring that it's impossible to talk properly. All the women seem to always be on the prowl and are in a particular mindset, which they might not be at other times of the day.

Dating coaches have said that there's a big difference between "night game" and "day game". I think you have to be more like a pick up artist to do night game and if you want to do it in a club. I don't find that works for me at all. Day game is much more suitable in my case.

I've gone to the gym or the swimming pool by myself, and I've actually found that the pool seems a better place to meet girls than a club. There are a number of attractive women at the gym/pool I go to, especially the pool. People seem more open there and you can actually have a conversation, because it's more quiet and you can hear each other speak. I managed to get two girls' numbers at the pool. Unfortunately, one of them didn't work out, but at least it seemed more natural and not as if I was trying to actually pick them up, so they weren't on their guard.

At a club, women are expecting it and are more on the defensive and will shoot down any guy they don't deem to be worthy unless you make a very big impression on them. There isn't as much pressure like that in a different environment. There are dating coaching videos showing how to approach women in everyday environments which are quite helpful and don't involve doing these weird things that some PUAs do where they almost have to have a schtick of some kind. You can just be yourself.

Edit: I didn't read it was the 19+/21+ scene but I think what I said still applies.

Damn, sounds like your buddies are cramping your style.

I've got the best friends in the world. Wouldn't change anything about them, but most of them are just less comfortable around women, and sometimes it gets really awkward, and I always finding myself having to repair the conversation. I have one friend though who is kinda my wingman, but we don't go out as much as we should. He lives super near campus too, so we REALLY should be out more..

How do you guys feel about meeting women at hookah bars? There's one right down the street from my buddy's house, and there always seems to be cute "alternative" girls there. I haven't figured out a good way of approaching women there though...

I've got the best friends in the world. Wouldn't change anything about them, but most of them are just less comfortable around women, and sometimes it gets really awkward, and I always finding myself having to repair the conversation. I have one friend though who is kinda my wingman, but we don't go out as much as we should. He lives super near campus too, so we REALLY should be out more..

How do you guys feel about meeting women at hookah bars? There's one right down the street from my buddy's house, and there always seems to be cute "alternative" girls there. I haven't figured out a good way of approaching women there though...

Bro, I find that you meet "dating" material more so at hookah bars. And sides, if your a smoker of both armies (or either) you can relate to them a lot more, even get them back to your place afterwards for a smoke.

"hey, try this stuff, it's soo good, tell me what you think"
(she tries it)
"tell me other flavours you like, are they good...blah blah"
(talk for a bit)
"hey I got this awesome collection at home and it's been too long, I would definitely enjoy your company if you joined me in a couple of minutes"

BAAAAAM. Your golden bro.

I never go alone, but that's mainly because all of the clubs here are really sketchy and nobody wants to be alone haha.

Bro, I find that you meet "dating" material more so at hookah bars. And sides, if your a smoker of both armies (or either) you can relate to them a lot more, even get them back to your place afterwards for a smoke.

"hey, try this stuff, it's soo good, tell me what you think"
(she tries it)
"tell me other flavours you like, are they good...blah blah"
(talk for a bit)
"hey I got this awesome collection at home and it's been too long, I would definitely enjoy your company if you joined me in a couple of minutes"

BAAAAAM. Your golden bro.

Hahaha thanks for the tips homie. I think me and my friend are gonna try to hit up the hookah bar this weekend actually. i'll be back with the results bahahah

Because you're a DJ. Har har.

Because you're a DJ. Har har.

Well believe it or not I don't go to the club unless I'm getting paid because if I'm by myself than I just feel weird and out of place. Guess it's cuz I don't dance

Well believe it or not I don't go to the club unless I'm getting paid because if I'm by myself than I just feel weird and out of place. Guess it's cuz I don't dance

It's all about the dance man.

Loose your self to dance as Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel De Hommes
would put it.

None of my friend really go anywhere besides the bar or a club so flying solo wouldn't make sense to me.

My problem with clubs would be my dance skills.. I can do the carlton, but that's about it.

I didn't know hipsters didn't go to nightclubs. Sure fooled me.

Hipster nightclubs are called lofts.

Hipster nightclubs are called lofts.

Or non-corporate coffee houses. In my town there's this one called Panama Bay and there are always hipsters out front.

It must take a lot of balls to aproach an stranger in a club or a bar. What if her boyfriend kills you?

What if she is with friends? They'll think you are a weirdo and kick you out of the place.

Right?

No? Damn!!! I'VE MISSED SO MUCH!!!!

Last edited:
Here in central FL the hipsters have their own club clubs and then we have the big main clubs. Not as much difference in the music as a hipster would like you to believe though

I've been to a few different gay clubs in Washington DC. The music is too loud for my tastes. I like to be able to hear the bartender when ordering my drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"