World Goku vs Superman

Originally posted by MJB
Man you're insane, Superman is no match for Goku, Goku can lay waste to an entire planet. Goku has incrediable fighting skills, while Supes relays on his power and invulnerablity more so then fighting skills. Don't get me wrong, Supes is my favorite, but block out the some of the cheesey and silly elements of DBZ, and look at Goku is terms of fighting and power, and you should know that Supes is going down.

LMAO. Goku would get owned by superman. Superman is too fast for goku.

Originally posted by CrouchingGoblin HiddenSpiderman
Um......I hate to tell you but 99.9% of those anime are geered for adults which is quite unfair to the brilliant Teen geered epic that is Dragonball Z. I mean would you show a film like Akira to a kid of 11? If you do than I seriously question your values for screwing up a child's head. If you want to go with bragging rights as to what is the most brilliant Anime ever, Spirited Away kicks all their asses. You tell me what Anime has an Oscar for best animated picture.

Teen geared epic?

You MUST be joking.

If by teen, you mean 8 year olds, then maybe. A cartoon like Batman can be watched by teens, because it's not violent enough to be totally adult, yet contains enough character driven stories and plots to be interesting to non child viewers.

Dragonball is little more than stupid names, bad animation and wierd noises. In fact, maybe it IS for teens, because you'd need to be a typical teen alcoholic/pot head to enjoy such a thing. :rolleyes:

Goku will totally own superman because he's way too strong and fast than any version of superman.

Besides that , isn;t superman's weakness magic and kryptonite. If you tend to think about it, goku's powers are mysterious enough.

Marburystarbury said:

Goku can move at the speed of light while superman can't because as the rule goes, flash has to be quicker than him who doesn;t quite reach it out of the fear of merging with the speed force.

Marburystarbury said:

bwhahahahahaa.....no.

Goku would wreck Supermans ass soooooo badly. We're talking about the greatest martial arts master in the universe here (trained by gods) with the abilty to fight faster than light and reduce planets to dust with his little finger :up:

ViscaBarcaInter said:
Teen geared epic?

You MUST be joking.

If by teen, you mean 8 year olds, then maybe. A cartoon like Batman can be watched by teens, because it's not violent enough to be totally adult, yet contains enough character driven stories and plots to be interesting to non child viewers.

Dragonball is little more than stupid names, bad animation and wierd noises. In fact, maybe it IS for teens, because you'd need to be a typical teen alcoholic/pot head to enjoy such a thing. :rolleyes:

So I take it its not your cup of tea then?:p

Then again since so many people over the age of eight actually like it that kind of leaves your little theory in tatters doesn't it? Talk about generalisation:( Dragonball is a comedy/action shonen anime. Always has been. Its not supposed to be serious like Batman:rolleyes: The Japs have a crap load of anime that caters for that. Bah who cares anyway since Drgaonball has always outsold Batmans ass. In fact most manga (even the crappy ones) do:D

What is this doing in the Superman Returns forum? it should be in the Comics section, mods will soon move it

GarudA said:
What is this doing in the Superman Returns forum? it should be in the Comics section, mods will soon move it

Blame Krpton, he ALWAYS make these threads in the wrong places

All the pokemon/dragon balls fanatics need to fnd ther way out of the superman boards and go over to pokemon.com cause it sounds like some of you are gonna have freakin heart attacks. If you think Goku,(who ever the hell that is) is the best, fine! Go tell someone who gives a *****.

Wahh Wahhh stop crying. It was a Superman fan that made this crappy thread:p

MOVE THIS THREAD.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUPERMAN RETURNS.

oh, btw, goku would be annihilated by superman, if they ever had a confrontation :o

The Incredible Hulk said:
so it took you 11+ months to think up a retort to this? :confused:

sometimes... the brain just shuts down.... goes into hibernation, that sort of thing...

im inclined to think that something like this happened in this misplaced thread

It takes Goku at least 3 weeks to power up for a powerful attack, I think Superman would have ripped his legs off buy then. Hell Doomsday would whip Gokus ass.

Krpton said:
who is stronger?

ssj4 goku or the prime of supes?

Neither can compare to my power. . . .both would be killed in an instant if they dare face me. And by the way, close this pathetic and weak thread.

bison.jpg

No offense to anybody but Goku is just too fast for that krypto the superboy

It's been proven in wizard magazine what will happen if the two ever met.

Here's the magazine....
prev_wizard_133_s.jpg
Goku precisely won.

'Nuther disgruntled fan.......Goku couldn't even take out The Bats without preptime. :o

Why is this in a Superman Returns thread?

what a stupid thread....

and... goku wins. vegeta seems stronger than doomsday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"