Golden Globes-2017

I want Meryl Streep to make me collard greens, cornbread and chitlins.

And the yaoi fans go WILD.

why aren't you writing for this show?

I'm too busy: Aziz hired me to write the Hype awards and is rewarding me handsomely. For every joke that kills, I get a bag of pork rinds. For every joke that bombs, I get two bags.

I'm too busy: Aziz hired me to write the Hype awards and is rewarding me handsomely. For every joke that kills, I get a bag of pork rinds. For every joke that bombs, I get two bags.

best of luck to you

The nicest people are Canadian? Meryl clearly hasn't seen Deadpool yet.

if nothing else, kudos for Streep for memorizing the stories of the others in her field. that's impressive

Oh boy. Now we are gonna get all political.

i liked her speech.
she was poignant in parts, funny in others, and very impassioned about others.

every time i hear of Trump making fun of that man, i always think of the Hype Member here who actually works at the same company with him.

i'm not trying to start a political conversation, but i do like the idea of celebs using their fame for good in the public eye rather than the crazy antics, pushing products and the like.

Loved that speech. :up:

I hate when awards show speeches get political, no matter which side of the political spectrum. That went on way too long too, I nearly changed channels.
If I wasn't waiting to see if LLL can break the record of 6 GG's I probably would have given up watching the GG's and just checked the results later.

Oops, the record is actually 5, LLL just tied it with best actress and best movie yet to come.

Last edited:
Another reason why Meryl is the queen of hollywood

It's strange when I can re-enact an awards presentation with action figures I have on my shelf.

Yes Donald!!!

Another well deserved win!

Naomie's dress is pretty:
tumblr_ojhngvYHV71qcddvlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ojhn7gaor71qcddvlo1_500.jpg

shoutout for Evan Rachel Wood for her Bowie tribute and breaking tradition

oh, and Judith Light looks amazing for 67!
tumblr_ojhkfvwWuj1qcddvlo1_500.jpg

who's the boss now?
(sorry, im not good at jokes like PR is)

Yay for Emma, hope she gets one of these next

E7D8nTX.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"