Goosebump scenes

TKing

Superhero
Reaction score
Got a particular scene in a movie where you always get goosebumps? For me, there's always a moment in every Disney film, damn they've got some sad scenes :csad:

I thought this was a thread dedicated to Goosebumps movies...thank God. I always gets them in awesome action sequences.

The Fountain- final scene
Spiderman - final swinging scene and the beginning where you hear elfman's theme

Goosebumps has some scary plots that could be turned into scary movies, if it wasn't for the G rating they had to cope with on the tele.

Goosebumps has some scary plots that could be turned into scary movies, if it wasn't for the G rating they had to cope with on the tele.
That and the usual corny endings...but those books scared me when I was a kid.

None. Movies don't scare me....just creep me out.

i have one of the goosebumps movies on vhs.....

the one about the girl and that green evil mask.
i found it creepy as a kid

i have one of the goosebumps movies on vhs.....

the one about the girl and that green evil mask.
i found it creepy as a kid

The idea of a mask doing that is creepy in itself...you put on a mask and it just never comes off..... unless you cut your whole face off, then you're stuck with yet another mask :cwink:

When that guy gets repeatedly stabbed in the nuts in Battle Royale.

I get goosebumps everytime I see the Last March of the Ents scene in The Two Towers. It's awesome.

x-men 2 at the end in the presidents office, and when xaviers say there has been loses, cyclops (james marsden) lips quiver and it gives me goosebumps

I got goose bumps watching the trailer for X3...but the movie itself did nothing for me

Most of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Fantastic film, both moving and hilarious.
Children of Men, the scene with the crying baby and the silent soldiers.

The Bridges of Madison County where Clint's character is standing in the rain while Streep's character is fighting with her decision. :csad: :up:

[YT]AGnMnTLQ9OQ[/YT]

[YT]I-eAxVs7LCU[/YT]

[YT]OBtO8Ay1MNk[/YT]

[YT]-Uz80zTMO40[/YT]

[YT]pPsV3T6UTm4[/YT]

[YT]4QLnYQCDrQA[/YT]

Here are some scenes that has given me goosebumps.

Some more scenes that still gives me goosebumps.

[YT]abb5JCq9eXU[/YT]
(Note: The music used in this scene wasn't used for the film. I believe the music the user incorporated into this part of the film is from Requiem For A Dream. The scene itself still gives me goosebumps and makes me wince.)

[YT]AchGQcHUcJg[/YT]

[YT]zYgHRiGyQDU[/YT]

[YT]7Blq11wjG30[/YT]

[YT]XVwGcnaP9Ns[/YT]

[YT]Aob_s7w4_Zs[/YT]

The blair witch ending.....there were goose bumps ON my goosebumps......

The blair witch ending.....there were goose bumps ON my goosebumps......

The entire film in my opinion was a goosebump fest. I have to say the scene when they heard their friend screaming for help scared me the most, as well as whatever that was pushing on their tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"