The Dark Knight Gotham Election Board (Updated 6/9)

No, I think that's just the same person that claimed to be the reason behind the creation of batman begins.

who cares what he claims find the sites man
BTW notice it was founded July 8th...INTERESTING

I claim nothing.

I am only pointing out what is there.

I have keen detective skills and my job helps narrow down some of this stuff all the while i have to keep a low profile.

and at the moment. all the sites have been found.

For now.

this election is bigger than anyone (i think) Knows.

but think man July 8th Gotham was founded july 8th gotham knight comes out i dont think Batman needs 2 point out that these 2 virals are going 2 be interlinked

I don't think there will be a viral for Gotham Knights.

It could be possible that this viral will end on the 8th. due to the fact that the film will have then only ten days till open.

just a theory.

Great Find! This answers the question of how do you vote.

I'll start the over/under that there'll be at least 15% of the votes for the other guy.

well three out of four isn't bad.

I am wondering if the election will star to take place the day after March 26th.

I can't wait to see the other guys site!

that and the mayor's!!!!

ooo

interesting...

the clerk site says that its due to expire tonight.

and the election board on tomorrow...

although, I'm not sure how much stock i'd put into that

I believe that we'll get a new issue of The Gotham Times at some point around March 24th or a day or two following the dead line for Dents campaign.

nice find AgentGraves! :hoboj:

i hope we get a new edition of the Gotham Times announcing the election results..that'd be sick

OMG it's here it here, the virals are coming in now.

nice find AgentGraves! :hoboj:

i hope we get a new edition of the Gotham Times announcing the election results..that'd be sick
Me too! I think a new Gotham Times is way overdue! And Thanks for sharing AgentGraves!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"