The Dark Knight Gotham Police (New Info on File 7/10)

No seriously. I must be loosing my mind. I saw J---- 15th and my brain died. How very n00b of me... :o

The viral goodness of this week is getting to you...Just sit back, take a breather, and remember it's all part of the plan...

That's a fairly drastic transition. You spend a day at the Happiest Place on Earth, then come home and find nothing but tragedy. :cwink:
And to find that I missed out on free screening tickets. :oldrazz:

But being the Wikigirl has its advantages. :cwink:

What about you, Auto? Anything we can get for you?

And to find that I missed out on free screening tickets. :oldrazz:

But being the Wikigirl has its advantages. :cwink:

What about you, Auto? Anything we can get for you?

You didn't get tickets!?!? This is criminal! Please tell me someone hooked you up...

:csad:

JOKERIZED GPD site

main-5.jpg

You didn't get tickets!?!? This is criminal! Please tell me someone hooked you up...

:csad:
That's why I said being the Wikigirl has its advantages. :oldrazz: I'll be meeting up with peeps YAY!

AutoDecept lives in the boonies and I'm :csad: that he won't get the chance to see it with the rest of us. :csad:

That's why I said being the Wikigirl has its advantages. :oldrazz: I'll be meeting up with peeps YAY!

AutoDecept lives in the boonies and I'm :csad: that he won't get the chance to see it with the rest of us. :csad:

Yay Anita!:grin:

Poor Auto Decept...my condolences...:csad:

"GET READY TO HAVE A "BALL" ON JUNE 15

Friends of Gotham Police present the annual Policemen's Ball on June 15 at Sunland Ballroom. A tradition since 1915, the ball raises money to help the GPD fight crime, fund outreach programs, and to support the spouses of officers who have been wounded or killed in the line of duty. The ball also seeks to foster a sense of community involvement and to recognize the work of outstanding men and women in blue.

This year's ball was made possible through the volunteer efforts of Friends who sold over $375,000 worth of tickets. "This was the best staff I ever had," said Ball coordinator Franklin Slattery-Winchell. "They went way above and beyond. The department really needs the support of the community more than ever and this was just a tremendous show of faith in the GPD by regular Gotham citizens everywhere."

Not all monies raised came from ticket sales. The charitable arm of several corporations helped sponsor portions of the event. The Wayne Foundation funded a new program to train and hire unemployed men and women to work at the event with continuing education that will help them find full-time work. Gotham National Bank generously paid the rental fee of the hall and Rossi's Deli is catering the event with traditional Northern Italian fare.

For the second year in a row, comedian Sid Stickler will emcee the event. "If you loved last year's show, you're sure to love this one. It's the same thing!" Also back by popular demand is Shawman's Society Swingers to provide the evening's musical entertainment. Guests will dance the night away in style to the classic sounds of yesterday complete with vocal quartet.

Friends of Gotham Police is a non-profit organization with the aim of promoting quality policing and community services in the city of Gotham. "

so, the " we are tonights entertainment" party is on the 15th

"GET READY TO HAVE A "BALL" ON JUNE 15

Friends of Gotham Police present the annual Policemen's Ball on June 15 at Sunland Ballroom. A tradition since 1915, the ball raises money to help the GPD fight crime, fund outreach programs, and to support the spouses of officers who have been wounded or killed in the line of duty. The ball also seeks to foster a sense of community involvement and to recognize the work of outstanding men and women in blue.

This year's ball was made possible through the volunteer efforts of Friends who sold over $375,000 worth of tickets. "This was the best staff I ever had," said Ball coordinator Franklin Slattery-Winchell. "They went way above and beyond. The department really needs the support of the community more than ever and this was just a tremendous show of faith in the GPD by regular Gotham citizens everywhere."

Not all monies raised came from ticket sales. The charitable arm of several corporations helped sponsor portions of the event. The Wayne Foundation funded a new program to train and hire unemployed men and women to work at the event with continuing education that will help them find full-time work. Gotham National Bank generously paid the rental fee of the hall and Rossi's Deli is catering the event with traditional Northern Italian fare.

For the second year in a row, comedian Sid Stickler will emcee the event. "If you loved last year's show, you're sure to love this one. It's the same thing!" Also back by popular demand is Shawman's Society Swingers to provide the evening's musical entertainment. Guests will dance the night away in style to the classic sounds of yesterday complete with vocal quartet.

Friends of Gotham Police is a non-profit organization with the aim of promoting quality policing and community services in the city of Gotham. "

so, the " we are tonights entertainment" party is on the 15th

Well - that was June... this is July - but close!

Yay Anita!:grin:

Poor Auto Decept...my condolences...:csad:

Why condolences? It's not like I won't be able to see the movie in IMAX. I just have to wait a few more days.

Oh, and if anyone wants to add spoilers to the wiki, please do it on July 20, the day after I see TDK. :oldrazz:

Man, I just came back from a long hiatus and I was reading through the Wiki when my eye caught the line about Glenn being dead. Damn that was so depressing. :( I need to go see Hellboy now to brighten up my day.

Man, I just came back from a long hiatus and I was reading through the Wiki when my eye caught the line about Glenn being dead. Damn that was so depressing. :( I need to go see Hellboy now to brighten up my day.
Me too, man! I came home from college, so I don't have my lovely wireless 24/7 anymore... I'm just checking the wiki once in awhile... aw, Glenn.
Hellboy should cheer you right up though.

Why condolences? It's not like I won't be able to see the movie in IMAX. I just have to wait a few more days.

Oh, and if anyone wants to add spoilers to the wiki, please do it on July 20, the day after I see TDK. :oldrazz:

You know, that's actually a good point. Maybe the wiki should be 'read only' until the 20th or so--is there a way you can do that AD?

You know, that's actually a good point. Maybe the wiki should be 'read only' until the 20th or so--is there a way you can do that AD?
I've already added a "film references" page, but there's a disclaimer on the link that says there's going to be spoilers, and I've spoiler-tagged stuff in it anyway.

No, only Thebruce has administrative Wiki power, but I think we've got enough people watching it, that blatant spoilers (without spoiler tags) will be caught pretty fast.

I've already added a "film references" page, but there's a disclaimer on the link that says there's going to be spoilers, and I've spoiler-tagged stuff in it anyway.

No, only Thebruce has administrative Wiki power, but I think we've got enough people watching it, that blatant spoilers (without spoiler tags) will be caught pretty fast.

Sounds good to me...I'll try to keep an eye out as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"