The Dark Knight Gotham Police (New Info on File 7/10)

It makes all kinds of sense, sushi. Read GCN, Glenn's inbox, and CFB.

I don't know what to think of Atoz... he's a big idiot, for sure. And he's delusional. He needs to stop right now, but I don't think it will end until

he dies.

that makes no sense...

It actually does. Glenn never used real names in his e-mails except with superior officers and plenty guessed that Atoz was just a nick name. On the CFB Boards, we knew that Brian worked with the police force, and wanted to pretend he was an officer, but there were a couple times that other board members pointed out he wasn't really a cop. I think the biggest part hat does not make sense is Slatts whole involvement. I agree with others that there is something fishy about how little he seems to care in the GCN report as well as his way of almost egging Glenn on to encourage Atoz/Brian. Could just be coincidence, but it feels somehow unclean or corrupt.

that makes no sense...

Basically Brian Douglas, aka atoz learned from glenn that there was a big drug deal going down at the warehouse. Brian then asked a bunch of CFB undergrounders to help him takethem down.

Glen found out, emailed Slatt to try and help Atoz not get himself killed
Atoz, the CFBers and Glen show up at the warehouse (prob. separately)

The drug dealers showed with more numbers than expected, things went bad. One CFBer was shot in the leg

Glenn was shot and later died at the hospital.

We know Atoz=bridog because of his posts to the community and glenn's emails.

But why refer to him as Atoz? that's what I'm trying to review. And, if Atoz is Douglass, well, we've got plenty of info to possibly get his email password?

But why refer to him as Atoz? that's what I'm trying to review. And, if Atoz is Douglass, well, we've got plenty of info to possibly get his email password?

It's a nickname...just like Kevin Slatternoski is refered to as Slatt.

I think it has to do with the fact that he's a file clerk...he basically files thinkgs alphabetically, and can find information on anything from AtoZ

I think it has to do with the fact that he's a file clerk...he basically files thinkgs alphabetically, and can find information on anything from AtoZ

Huh, I never thought about it that way...

I thought the same thing.

I tried to get in to his email with CFB and Citizens for batman but no luck

My gut tells me that the funeral you're referring to is for
Commisioner Loeb.

Yes, I expect this too because
We have to make way for commissioner Gordon somehow, and thatd be the quickest way to do it

But, I think we'll also be preparing for
Brian's Funeral because of the leaked images of dead men in batman cowls with joker smiles painted on them. This may be something that only viral members will get because I feel they might only mention his name in passing, special treat for us :yay:

I am going to miss Glenn, he always had a big smile on his face for anyone who came along........

glenn-1.jpg

Yeah this is going to be sad. I was kinda wondering how 42 would end his character.

something's not meshing...

Well, we don't know what Slatt's role in all of this was. Did he get Glenn's email, was he there, etc. It could turn out that he got Glenn's email and tipped off the drug dealers.

I don't have that much problem with the whole Atoz/Brian thing because it was needed to make Glenn's death a surprise. Also, it's not that uncommon to have people reffered to only by their nicknames. I am known only by a nickname in most of my department, for example.

Yeah this is going to be sad. I was kinda wondering how 42 would end his character.

I was seriously hoping they would just leave Glenn alone ... I was stressed out enough during the whole ferry thing. After that, I was sure he'd be okay and, like someone said earlier, I was looking forward to seeing a Barhyte cameo in the movie.

Yeah, because, sad as it is, there's no way any of the characters we have pics of fromt he virals will show up in the movie, other than the credited actors we know will be there.

We may see Brian Douglass, but only because we don't have a 'viral' picture of him. There was, unfortunately, no way Glenn was making it to the dark knight.

*sniff*

Alas dear Barhyte! We knew you well!

Yeah, because, sad as it is, there's no way any of the characters we have pics of fromt he virals will show up in the movie, other than the credited actors we know will be there.

We may see Brian Douglass, but only because we don't have a 'viral' picture of him. There was, unfortunately, no way Glenn was making it to the dark knight.

*sniff*

Alas dear Barhyte! We knew you well!

Yeah I guess your right.

Well, we don't know what Slatt's role in all of this was. Did he get Glenn's email, was he there, etc. It could turn out that he got Glenn's email and tipped off the drug dealers.

I don't have that much problem with the whole Atoz/Brian thing because it was needed to make Glenn's death a surprise. Also, it's not that uncommon to have people reffered to only by their nicknames. I am known only by a nickname in most of my department, for example.

it's not so much the atoz/brian as much as it is the way the timeline is before the events of wednesday night.

Here's the timeline I have

Pree July 2nd
Glenn is working on a big case, potentially drug-related

Wednesday, July 2nd
Case is cancelled (email from Barhyte to Slatt)

Sunday, July 6th 3:18pm
Barhyte and Atoz have lunch. Barhyte mentions the cancelled case

Sunday, July 6th, 2008 at 8:20pm
Brian Douglas posts in the CFB underground about a big drug deal going on at the warehouse on Wed. night. He recruits a few others to join in

Tuesday, July 8th
Atoz emails glenn about 'taking a stand' and mentions that the help Glenn gave him for the motorcycle test will come in handy

Wednesday, July 9th 5:38 pm
Glenn emails Slatt saying Atoz is going to do something stupid, and to meet him at the east entrance.

Wed about midnite
CFB underground including Brian douglass runs into the drug dealers. Glenn is shot and killed in the ensuing chaos

Does this help?

Here's the timeline I have

Pree July 2nd
Glenn is working on a big case, potentially drug-related

Wednesday, July 2nd
Case is cancelled (email from Barhyte to Slatt)

Sunday, July 6th 3:18pm
Barhyte and Atoz have lunch. Barhyte mentions the cancelled case

Sunday, July 6th, 2008 at 8:20pm
Brian Douglas posts in the CFB underground about a big drug deal going on at the warehouse on Wed. night. He recruits a few others to join in

Tuesday, July 8th
Atoz emails glenn about 'taking a stand' and mentions that the help Glenn gave him for the motorcycle test will come in handy

Wednesday, July 9th 5:38 pm
Glenn emails Slatt saying Atoz is going to do something stupid, and to meet him at the east entrance.

Wed about midnite
CFB underground including Brian douglass runs into the drug dealers. Glenn is shot and killed in the ensuing chaos

Does this help?

yep. the indian buffet sealed his fate. EDIT: what gets me though is that Brian Douglass committed to the project on Sunday, and Atoz ate with Glenn on Sunday and Monday.

Tuesday email from Atoz:
Been thinking a lot about what you told me at lunch yesterday. You're right. Sometimes you have to take a stand. Looks like all that help you gave me for the exam won't go to waste after all.

So AtoZ/BrianDouglass went from Tuesday's weak event to Wednesday's invincibility moment.

It makes sense with double-sided lives.

hence, I thought Smokin' Joe was AtoZ, cause his middle name is Abe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"