Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 13 "A Dead Man Feels No Cold"

The actress also played a Nora in Being Human TV show ( US ) but you better watch The Expanse ( scifi ) where she also stars albeit in a small role.

Was surprised they killed off Nora. Isn't she still alive in the comics...albeit frozen until a cure is found?

Speaking of Nora. The actress playing her was very cute. :)

Also, my son noticed something. When they revealed Theo Galavan at the end. He said the guy in the chamber behind him looked like Jerome. So hoping he comes back as the Joker.

I thought the same thing at the end of the show. Probably had him facing the other direction to keep the Jerome is Joker option open. It still kind of follows the Endgame origin for Joker in Snyder's Batman.

And the hand is webbed.
tumblr_o3s8adXFa21t0qyojo1_500.gif

I saw that but I couldn't place it anyway. Webby four hands DC? Maybe my comic mojo is rusty...

That was a fantastic episode!
Freeze and Strange are really getting me back into this show. :atp:

Not a fan of them Killing off Nora though.
What a weird decision.

Last edited:
Ya, they shouldn't probably have killed Nora but apart from that I enjoyed the episode. May be a little less so than last weeks but it was still very fun.

Now while I really loved what they did with the path they chose, I do think that it would have been cool had they introduced them as Victor and Nora and done a long game thing. I would have introduced them by having Nora be an Obstetrition (I didn't use Victor because he would have to be a completely different kind of Doctor to be skilled with cryogenics) that Gordon and Lee go together to see and we'd see Lee and Nora becoming friends over the beginning of the mid season return and we would see them on a couple's night so we could se her and Victor together as well as introduce Gordon and Victor to each other. Then after 2 or 3 episodes during an appointment with Lee Nora would collapse and then she would be diagnosed with McGregor's syndrome/cancer or whatever illness they chose.

Last edited:
That last 10 minutes with Fries and Nora was hands down the best 10 minutes of his show. So heart wrenching. This is why I love Mr. freeze, such a tragic origin story. I choked up.

Loved, LOVED this two episode arc. WOW! (Admittedly Mr. Freeze has always been my favorite Bat villain, so I am partially biased) but it was so cool (pun intended) to see Victor Fries finally done justice in live action. This was every bit as tragic and emotional as the version from Batman TAS that I loved as a kid. I am glad that the show didn't cock tease us and we saw the full origin of Mr. Freeze. Cannot wait to see him return.

Also, LOVING Hugo Strange. He is proving to be a menacing overarching antagonist. I feel like since season 2 started this show has found its stride and starting to achieve its full potential.
Yes Freeze was done justice for sure. Loved seeing him and Strange interact. The story with his wife was handled well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"