Gotham Gotham - Season 5 Episode 11 - “They Did What?”

Ozbridge

Sidekick
Reaction score

I’m not sure it’s still episode 9 but this is placeholder.

@Ozbridge this episode is now episode 11. Can you change the title of the thread?

As Bane (guest star Shane West) enacts his final plan for Gotham’s destruction, Gordon rallies his former enemies to save the city. Meanwhile, Nyssa al Ghul (guest star Jaime Murray) kidnaps Barbara’s newborn daughter with ambitions to raise her as her own. Then, Bruce’s decision to leave Gotham points him to his destiny, while devastating Selina in the all-new ‘They Did What?’ episode of Gotham airing April 18.

Source: 'Gotham' Series Finale Poster Brings Out Batman

Theres that infamous Batman growl.

Nyssa and Bane aka the Al Ghul/Bane combo is still triggering me.

Loving the episode, but the inconsistencies between the barricade scenes from the start of the season to now are irking me. Especially since the former was more effective a scene.

Loving the episode, but the inconsistencies between the barricade scenes from the start of the season to now are irking me. Especially since the former was more effective a scene.

Yeah, I noticed that!

I was not expecting them to show the entirety of the general shooting himself in the head onscreen. Network tv was just like, **** ya'll.

Bruce really should’ve talked to Selina face-to-face.

It was also weird when it looked like day time for the scenes of Jim, Barbara, and Nyssa. But then night time in the Wayne Enterprises and outside scenes.

It probably fits the future narrative of her becoming Catwoman. She steals from the wealthy because of her unresolved feelings for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"