Grand Theft Auto V

I played this yesterday for the Shark trophy, and crazy to think after all these years, I haven't been killed in the game with a shark until now. I've encountered other wild animals very early in the game.

This year, I unlocked 3 trophies. I usually never go for platinum but seeing the dates in my trophy list - 2018, 2020, 2023. Its insane how I keep coming back to this game.

Yeah its been reported before that Rockstar planned to release DLCs. But for some reason, they just abandoned it.

Yeah its been reported before that Rockstar planned to release DLCs. But for some reason, they just abandoned it.
I think it was to shift the focus for Online. Would've loved to see the DLCs though, I always thought a DLC in Las Venturas had potential.

GTA V DLC that took place in separate cities would have been amazing. San Fierro would have been perfect but Las Venturas could probably fit its own game all by itself, though for obvious reasons the map wouldn't need to be as big as GTA V or VI.

I want San Fierro and San Venturas to get their own game eventually.

But I think I prefer if they mimic another American city.
Las Venturas is the Vegas of the GTA Universe, last seen in San Andreas. So I thinking a return to LV for DLC maybe involving Trevor.
Yeah I know what Las Venturas is. I thought you were implying a DLC was planned to feature Las Venturas.

OR maybe a return in GTA 6? Though I bet if we do leave VC as a mission it'll be for somewhere in South America.

I have a feeling they would go back to Liberty City in GTA VII.

But they've majorly featured Liberty City and Vice City in 3 games now. Los Santos in the top two biggest GTA games.

After GTA VI, they should take us to somewhere else. Whether it is another parody of an American city or an international city.

If we ever go international I say GTA: London.
I played a lot of Watch Dogs Legion (and AC Syndicate), both set in London. So I would prefer a location I haven't really seen in an open world game. So no Boston (Watch Dogs 1) for me as well.

I played a lot of Watch Dogs Legion (and AC Syndicate), both set in London. So I would prefer a location I haven't really seen in an open world game. So no Boston (Watch Dogs 1) for me as well.
How about Tokyo? Open world modern day Tokyo with a blend of Tokyo Drift. :hmm: Chicago has been a favorite for a while now too.

I have a feeling they would go back to Liberty City in GTA VII.
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I wouldn't like that at all. Then it would really become an endless cycle of the same three locations with every new generation. I'd rather a city that's new to the franchise after VI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"