• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Great moments in bad movies

artfx4.jpg

Now THAT looks cool :wow:...if it looked like that I'd be a happy camper. I would like to read that issue of Dardevil but I have no idea where to find it nor would I be willing to pay 25 dollars for an 'antique' comic book :o

But yeah. The film itself was lacking and yes, I've seen the director's cut but it still didn't do it for me. I can't wait til Marvel gets the rights back and makes a good one. I read the novelization back in the beginning of 2003 and I thought the story was REALLY good but Im not too fond of the movie

i enjoyed every silver surfer and doom scene in FFROTS. Too bad the worst characters are the main characters, and one of them was a cloud

Touching on that movie a bit; I agree it was a pretty bad adaption, however, i really liked the scene at the end after the cloud was defeated (im not going to call it Galactus, because it really wasnt), how the team all embraced each other, much like a real family would.

I thought that was a nice touch. :ff: :up:

Halle Berry's sex scene in Monsters Ball
George Clooney shooting Brad Pitt in Burn after Reading

Not a "great" scene, but I enjoyed the chase through Chicago in Driven.

Aww man. Thanks for reminding me of that movie. I actually liked it.

The movie I'm going with is "Batman and Robin" now, the scene isn't "WOW'' worthy, but it's just a serious part in an overall goofy ass movie.

The scenes with Alfred and Bruce. Especially when Alfred is on his death bed. Good stuff. Wish it was done better.:csad:

Aww man. Thanks for reminding me of that movie. I actually liked it.

The movie I'm going with is "Batman and Robin" now, the scene isn't "WOW'' worthy, but it's just a serious part in an overall goofy ass movie.

The scenes with Alfred and Bruce. Especially when Alfred is on his death bed. Good stuff. Wish it was done better.:csad:

Agreed. That was a GREAT scene. I also like the part where Bats calls Robin "brother" and asks for his help. Again; great "family" moments.

Great moments...

Here:

I don't think 'Gangs of New York' was a bad movie, but just uneven.

But Bill the Butcher had the best moments in the movie. I liked his speech how he owns 5 districts in New York and they come together to form a fist.

Any scene with Zangief in Street Fighter

-TNC

The Mickey and Rocky flashback scene in Rocky V. I hate this film, but I have to admit, it gets to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"