Greatest Batman Villain?

This a no-brainer...

egghead.jpg

The Joker is Batman's Moriarity. I also think he's one of the most interesting and complicated villians in any form of literature.

two face sucks, hes overrated.........my vote goes for the mad hatter, he got closer to killing batman than two face did, he cut him in the arm with a knife and then shot him in the head in haunted knight.....and hes living the american dream by gettin tons of tamed teens

The Joker, C'mon he's The Clown Prince of Crime!

Ra's Al Ghul, C'mon he's the Demon's Head!

Bane, C'mon he was cool at first!

1. The Joker
2. Two-Face
3. Harley Quinn
4. Scarecrow
5. Bane
6. Riddler
7. Poison Ivy
8. Mr. Freeze
9. Mad Hatter
10. Black Mask

I haven't read enough Ra's al Ghul or Talia al Ghul comics to have a proper opinion on them.

Come on man seriously, did you REALLY think anyone BUT the Joker would walk away with this??

This couldn't be more lopsided even if you asked if people thought George Clooney was the best Batman ever.

I must say Joker just because he's so psychopathic and ruthless but his appearance says otherwise, though Two-Face is a very close second because he's so complex as he can't even make his own decisions without relying on the flip of a coin.

Come on man seriously, did you REALLY think anyone BUT the Joker would walk away with this??

But The Joker hasn't earned it. Sure, he might have been Batman's greatest villain fifteen years ago, but now? Phish. If he isn't getting psycho-analyzed, he's getting beat-up or is cannon fodder for another villain.

It's like saying Superman is the greatest superhero. Everyone says it, but has he saved the day recently?

But The Joker hasn't earned it. Sure, he might have been Batman's greatest villain fifteen years ago, but now? Phish. If he isn't getting psycho-analyzed, he's getting beat-up or is cannon fodder for another villain.

It's like saying Superman is the greatest superhero. Everyone says it, but has he saved the day recently?

No, he's a fictional character, foo.

The Joker
Ras's Al Ghul

Who is the third greatest villain? Two-Face or Bane?

My definitive list (since I left some out a while back):

Joker
Two-Face
Ra's al Ghul
Scarecrow
Mr. Freeze
Riddler
Mad Hatter
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Scarface
Clayface
Catwoman
Bane
Penguin
Man-Bat
Black Mask
Hush
Deathstroke

My definitive list (since I left some out a while back):

Joker
Two-Face
Ra's al Ghul
Scarecrow
Mr. Freeze
Riddler
Mad Hatter
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Scarface
Clayface
Catwoman
Bane
Penguin
Man-Bat
Black Mask
Hush
Deathstroke*

*I never heard of him, is he good?

*I never heard of him, is he good?

He's not much of a Batman villain (Teen Titans anti-hero), and I don't even know why he was included, but I wanted to put everyone on the list.

The Joker followed by Two-Face and Ras Al Ghul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"