Clayface
Catwoman
Bane
Penguin
Man-Bat
Black Mask
Hush
Deathstroke

You've got Bane after the Riddler, Hatter, Scarface?.....WTF. Bane is the only villain to put Bruce out of action, broken mentally and physically. He's one of the smartest villains (only Bane and Joker have ever beaten Ra's Al Ghul in chess!) and even without venom Bane will fight batman to a draw.

The Joker
Ra's Al Ghul
Bane
Two-Face
Poison Ivy (just because)

Anything beyond the top five is getting ridiculous.

The Joker
Two-Face
Ra`s Al Ghul
The Scarecrow
The Riddler
The Penguin
The Black Mask
Mr.Freeze
The Mad Hatter
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Bane
Scarface
Clayface
Man-Bat
Catwoman (Catwoman is only at the bottom because i see her more of a misguided Hero than a villian)

This is very simple Logic The Greatest Villian of The Heroes is Usually the guy or girl that is written as The Arch-Nemesis .

BATMAN -The Joker

SUPERMAN - Lex Luthor

SPIDER-MAN - The Green Goblin

Captain America - The Red Skull

DC Comics

WONDER WOMAN - Cheetah

THE FLASH - The Weather Wizard

GREEN LANTERN - Sinestro

AQUAMAN - Black Manta

Martian Manhunter - White Martians

Marvel

X-men - Magneto

Fantastic Four - Doctor Doom

Iron Man - The Mandarin

The Hulk - The Leader

Thor - Loki

Daredevil - The Kingpin

You get my point

You've got Bane after the Riddler, Hatter, Scarface?.....WTF. Bane is the only villain to put Bruce out of action, broken mentally and physically. He's one of the smartest villains (only Bane and Joker have ever beaten Ra's Al Ghul in chess!) and even without venom Bane will fight batman to a draw.

The Joker
Ra's Al Ghul
Bane
Two-Face

I was wondering, what ish. did Bane and Joker beat Ra's in chess? Does anyone have scans of it? Because I'd like to see that. I'd love to see how Ra's would react when the Joker beats him in chess.

DC Comics

WONDER WOMAN - Cheetah

THE FLASH - The Weather Wizard

GREEN LANTERN - Sinestro

AQUAMAN - Black Manta

Martian Manhunter - White Martians

Marvel

X-men - Magneto

Fantastic Four - Doctor Doom

Iron Man - The Mandarin

The Hulk - The Leader

Thor - Loki

Daredevil - The Kingpin

You get my point

...Wouldn't The Flash's be Zoom? :huh:

The Joker
Ra's Al Ghul
Bane
Two-Face

I never liked Bane, so to me, he's not great.

currently they're grooming Circe to be WW chief villain. about damn time i'm thinking.

Really, Well that's good news. Don't get me wrong I like Cheetah as a Super Villainous but for the life of me . I could never understand What makes her the number one Arch-Nemesis of Diana .

Joker, and it isn't even close. Best comic book villain of ALL-TIME.

It seems as though the Penguin isn't a favorite for many fans.

Good. :)

Lets all aggree Azrael if you count him a villian would be the best!

It seems as though the Penguin isn't a favorite for many fans.

Good. :)

Pengy's got more votes than most of the villains on that poll.

Even with all the choices on the poll,The Joker is the absolute choice...followed by Two Face,Ra`s Al Ghul,The Riddler,Scarecrow and Harley Quinn.

My list:

1.) Ra's Al Ghul
2.) The Joker
3.) Two-Face
4.) Bane
5.) Scarecrow
6.) Riddler
7.) Mr. Freeze
8.) Mad Hatter
9.) The Penguin
10.) Victor Zsasz

- Ra's is first because he has a personal score with Batman. He is the father that Bruce wants but their conflicting ideology will always stand between them. Talia complicates things further. Also, Ra's is Batman's most dangerous foe- on a global scale, I loved Death and the Maidens, but I want Ra's Al Ghul to return in a convincing way.

- Joker is number two because he has caused the most personal pain to Batman/Bruce Wayne. He also poses a serious threat to Gotham.

- Two-face is a great villain. He is a great villain emotionally because he almost is Batman, he just does things in the wrong way and puts himself at odds with his former ally.

- Bane is fourth as the only person to ever truly defeat Batman.

-R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"