• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grey's Anatomy- Season 3

some of you are acting like Burke even had a big role on the show. his character contributed nothing and was completely dependent on Cristina to be even remotely interesting.

thank god he's out of the show. maybe they're finally removing the deadwood.

^A lot of fans were into his character as well as the dynamic. Most of the boards focusing on the show are talking about it.

:huh:

what was there to be into? in scenes with anyone but Cristina...he was painfully dull, boostful, and arrogant. hell, even with Yang he was like that. i couldn't be happier to see him go.

and to think, the gay bashing controversy did little to change my opinion of him.

now...if they would only either give McSteamy a purpose...or remove him from the show :up:

He was everything his character was suppose to be.

Now with Addison gone it will be interesting to see if they try to expand McSteamy any. I always wanted him and Izzie to hook up but I doubt that will ever happen now.

But he has a fresh batch of interns to go through now. And wouldnt be surprised if they hook him up with Merideths sister.

Speaking of Katherine Heigl, I hope things turn around for her on the show since hearing about her and ABC I wouldnt be surprised to see her be the next one to go when her contract was up again.

But one thing is for sure, when this show ends we will probably be getting a True Hollywood Story out of it.

Speaking of Katherine Heigl, I hope things turn around for her on the show since hearing about her and ABC I wouldnt be surprised to see her be the next one to go when her contract was up again.

But one thing is for sure, when this show ends we will probably be getting a True Hollywood Story out of it.

Probably? No; DEFINATLEY.

what's going on with her and the network?

contracting negotiations for more money. i can see why, Izzie became a pretty big, and pretty annoying character this past season. she wants to be paid equally for her job as Oh and Pompeo.

And she didnt appreciate how the network sent out a statement saying how she was contracted to the show so she wouldnt be leaving and everything was going fine even though they didnt consulte her before they released the statement.

I imagine she's trying to work her way out of that contract now.

I think what she didn't like is that they talked to the press about it and she didn't want to look like a greedy *****. She isn't anyway in my opinion, cause she deserves to be payed as much as the others.

at the rate they were writing her character this past season....won't be long before even she probably reads a script and goes "OK...you know, Izzie has become nothing but a leech-like person. Maybe I should try to get her back on track, or threaten to leave the show."

this is what she said when ABC made everything public:

“I am embarrassed that this has become a public matter and disappointed that Touchstone felt it necessary to divulge private employment information. I had hoped I would be able to deal with this issue confidentially with my bosses. I dropped out of the renegotiation simply because I wanted to treat myself with the respect I was not getting from them. No matter how unhappy I am about their decision to respond to this publicly, I continue to be passionate about and committed to this character.”

But I hope that they restore Izzie back to her former fame before they made her so annoying to watch in S3.

she hasn't been endearing since Denny died, and that's pretty sad.

let's just face it...for 2.5 seasons we had some of the best character-based drama on television. then it just turned into soap opera-y bull**** and nosedived all of our favorite characters, rehashed storylines, and had several relationships do a complete 180 between two episdoes.

Grey's Anatomy is over. it's so over.

it seriously went to their heads. halfway through the season you could see that they were scrambling for drama, storylines, and character development.

But the Alex/Ava story is nice, thats pretty much the only reason I kept watching. And now she might not come back -_-

The hype killed it. Seriously.

Well, the creator is promising that all the stuff done this season was to break it down so that they can build up some of the more fun stuff next season. Which they better, since they've really pushed a lot of fan buttons the wrong way with this past season.

I'm sure Cristina will have a new love interest before the season is over.:dry:

All i know is that they better tone down the deaths and show us some happy couples that actually make it through the season or else I will be offically 100% done with the show. Season3 was just horriable in almost every aspect so hopefully Season4 brings the show back to its former glory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"