• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grey's Anatomy- Season 3

So wait what does Kristen say? Is it about Isaiah or TR? Some one just come right out and say it!!!

I read elsewhere, Washington gone (he's been interviewing for job that would film this fall), and TR will be back.

:)

so anyone have thoughts on Private Practice... will you watch?

I think I'll watch it, It seems lighter and fresher.
I'm not quite sure where it's leading but I love Addison.
I kind of relate to Addison a little too much. :csad:
Big fan of Tim Daly,loved him on Wings.

Addison is my all time Grey's fave. Here's why:

I saw the last 5 mins of the season 1 finale, before I'd ever seen a single ep of Greys. (I think i was watching something after it, so I caught the end).

So when I did catch season 1 on dvd, I was just like... 'Derek.. you're a bastard!' every second he was on screen.

Then I got around to season 2, and found out Addison had cheated first, I hated him so much already, I just could be rational...

So Addison had me WAAAAAAAYYY earlier that she won most others over (by the end of S2 though, I think most think people were on team Addison).

(.. if you weren't, look where it got you! :) )

Having said that, I have to watch 'PP' because Addison is on it, Francie from 'Alias' is on it (i hope it turns out to be evil Francie), and Piz from 'VMars' is on it... near naked to boot!

Yeah I liked Addison from the start too, pretty much because I never bought the whole Derek/Meredith thing.

[ps: Piz isn't my type but it was nice seeing some guy skin for a change ;)]

i know.. funny twist.

older women objectifying younger men.

Isaiah looks to be out. TR is still in, for the time being.

Thats not terribly surprising. I knew he would get the boot eventually. I just think that ABC didnt want to get rid of him as soon as the incident happened, because they still had stories to play out. Season finale= perfect time to get rid of him.

it will be interesting to see how much work he gets afater all the craziness... im guessing he'll still work, because he is talented, but i think there will be people who wont hire him.

He has actually played a gay guy before I believe. I saw them mention it before when this all first started up.

yeah. like... WAIT WAIT... I PLAYED A GAY GUY. THAT MEANS I CANT BE HOMOPHOBIC!

I had a feeling this was going to happen. And it just answers the question as to why they didn't get married. Now it's just an easy out for him. The season can start back up and they could simply say he left the hospital for personal reasons, well his relationship going bad. I never really liked Burke anyway.:o

Yikes, that's gotta burn.
I wonder how hard it will be for him to get work with this blackmark on his resume.

A little harsh, imo.

I think its kinda s***ty that they made him go through rehab, just to fire him later. Whatever, hes not really my favorite character.

There wasn't really much buildup to his leaving either. Eh, I feel a little bad but Grey's has been pretty disappointing overall this past season so I don't know that I should care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"