Guardians of the Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never used to be enlightened enough to debate with cosmic abstract embodiments. :o

I'm tentatively excited about this. I've enjoyed the Annihilation stuff so far (though Conquest is a little weak) and I want to see more cosmic stuff too. I'm not a huge fan of them using the GoG title, but I won't be negative about it until I see what they do.

Holy crap!Dusty has invaded the hype!

The infamous Byrne fanatic who got banned from Jinxworld,CBR and got told by Tom Brevoort!!

What's the matter Dusty?Getting banned the **** out of and nowhere else to go?

Somebody needs to get a life? Try it, you might like it. I can post at CBR anytime, but I choose not to.

Were you one of the jealous ones who got bent out of shape about Tom Brevoort dedicating a blog to me? Sucks to be you!

Anyway, for those who can't read, this thread is about the new Guardians of the Galaxy series, not about whatever trip GNR is on. Stay on topic.

Somebody needs to get a life? Try it, you might like it. I can post at CBR anytime, but I choose not to.

Were you one of the jealous ones who got bent out of shape about Tom Brevoort dedicating a blog to me? Sucks to be you!

Anyway, for those who can't read, this thread is about the new Guardians of the Galaxy series, not about whatever trip GNR is on. Stay on topic.

Damn, that was you? You got ****ing rocked dude. Damn.....

Damn, that was you? You got ****ing rocked dude. Damn.....

Stay on topic. Can you comprehend that?

And I have no idea what you're talking about, so save it and discuss the new series.

Stay on topic. Can you comprehend that?

And I have no idea what you're talking about, so save it and discuss the new series.

I don't care about the topic, I'm talking about you getting rocked by Tommy B. Damn, how do you show your face in public after that? Do you have nightmares?

I don't care about the topic, I'm talking about you getting rocked by Tommy B. Damn, how do you show your face in public after that? Do you have nightmares?

Because I didn't get rocked. Dude, have some self respect, and quit thinking you'll "make points with Tommy B." I've got plenty of points with him, and I've never kissed his ass to get them. In fact, I've got a lot more points with him than you do. :woot:

What the hell did I miss? Brevoort rocked some newb?

This Dusty guy was a veteran on CBR or something and he pissed Brevoot of or something and he got owned or some such.

This Dusty guy was a veteran on CBR or something and he pissed Brevoot of or something and he got owned or some such.

See how stories get told?

Tom started a blog about Spider-Man BND, and I felt he was spinning things and doing damage control because he wouldn't elaborate on WHY this new Spider-Man was so good, and WHY we should ignore what came before, and I called him on it. He (very respectfully) replied back to me with a blog dedication (which has some insecure people burning with jealousy...), and he told me to please not call him a liar, as that's what he felt I was calling him. I apologized, and explained myself without the hostility, and never once backed off my position on what has been done to Spider-Man, and I don't back down from continuing to tell it like I see it. To some, that's being owned...lol I was wrong to confront the issue like I did, but I haven't dwelled on it, I doubt Tom has, but it's still being dwelled on by others for whatever reason. It was no big deal, really.

I almost feel bad for laughing out loud when Kl'rt slaps Praxagora in the face and tells her to shut up. Almost.

They somehow have one of the cutest relationships in comics because of it.

Yeah, but that's bad, isn't it? My girlfriend picked up one of my Super-Skrull books once and we almost had a fight over it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"