Guardians of the Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's bad. It's highly entertaining to me, though. If that makes me a misogynist, then I guess I understand why I have no girlfriend a little bit better. Bonus points to the Super-Skrull/Praxie relationship for making me more self-aware. :)

Comics: Teaching things about ourselves that we'd never know otherwise. :up:

And parents say they just rot our brains. I ought to smack my mom for that. :o

That's the only way she'll understand. And if she's a good women, she'll thank you for it.

What's got two thumbs and a mom with a black eye?

<----- This guy.

Lord, you guys drain the fun out of everything with your bickering.

Does anybody have any new information we can add to this new team?

Doubtful, given that they were just announced a few days ago. Hence why we're spinning our wheels in here.

The Skrulls are almost extinct. The Kree Empire is gone. The Sh'iar is run by a madman. Who's left to fight? Ego?

If Ego were the villain for another Annihilation event, I would not be disappointed. I love Ego. :up:

The Skrulls are almost extinct. The Kree Empire is gone. The Sh'iar is run by a madman. Who's left to fight? Ego?

I'd love to see a story that involved a power struggle by the hundreds of other alien races that Marvel has but barely ever uses. Just pick up an old issue of the Handbook that lists them and randomly select a few, say the Aakons, the Klklk and the Pheragotsm, and have them battling each other in the wake of no major powers being left. The GoG could have to work on containing the anarchy.

I'd love to see a story that involved a power struggle by the hundreds of other alien races that Marvel has but barely ever uses. Just pick up an old issue of the Handbook that lists them and randomly select a few, say the Aakons, the Klklk and the Pheragotsm, and have them battling each other in the wake of no major powers being left. The GoG could have to work on containing the anarchy.

That, or create NEW menaces.

See how stories get told?

Tom started a blog about Spider-Man BND, and I felt he was spinning things and doing damage control because he wouldn't elaborate on WHY this new Spider-Man was so good, and WHY we should ignore what came before, and I called him on it. He (very respectfully) replied back to me with a blog dedication (which has some insecure people burning with jealousy...), and he told me to please not call him a liar, as that's what he felt I was calling him. I apologized, and explained myself without the hostility, and never once backed off my position on what has been done to Spider-Man, and I don't back down from continuing to tell it like I see it. To some, that's being owned...lol I was wrong to confront the issue like I did, but I haven't dwelled on it, I doubt Tom has, but it's still being dwelled on by others for whatever reason. It was no big deal, really.

did you call out quesada too?

That, or create NEW menaces.

That's good too. But what I've really enjoyed is seeing Annihilation reach into the dark corners of the Marvel universe and pull out long forgotten characters and make them cool again (or for once).

If Ego were the villain for another Annihilation event, I would not be disappointed. I love Ego. :up:

That was just an example. Who else would such a team band together to face? The original Guardians of the Galaxy exist in a future where the human race has spread to become the dominant force in the galaxy. These new heroes exist in a time when that doesn't happen and they're in a different galaxy anyway.

Red Mask's useless posts are draining the fun in here. :(

For real. If you're going to insult me, at least make it relevant.

Uh...so is yours?

I don't think I can do this. How do you debate an illogical person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"