Infinity War Guardians vs Avengers

Might be funny if Star Lord doesn't pick up straight away that the Avengers and Guardians don't understand each other :D

Well, after seeing GOTG2, I simply can't wait for the Guardians to show and meet the Avengers, not to mention them all fighting against Thanos.

I don't want any bust up to be a huge part of the film like the airport fight.

Cant wait to watch Groot dance all up in my face for 15 minutes while the Gaurdians fly around in the background in search of duct tape and the Avengers are just looking at each other wondering wtf is going on.

The translator issue may be one of those times where you shouldn't sweat the small stuff.

It's in his neck. Prison scene from Vol 1.

4oqJs.jpg

As for the rest of them. I'm not sure.

If the Asgardians can magically speak English without the chips then it's an issue that can be ignored for the Guardians too.

Not sure if we'll have time for this fight or if the Avengers will be too scattered about for it to happen. Could have been fun to see.

Why would Guardians fight the Avengers :huh:

I'm not overly familar with the guardians but isn't drax suppose to be super powerful?

Yes it's canon. Because it's right there on screen. In the scene where Peter gives the middle finger to the Nova Corps. On the left they list all his information. And it says 'Enhancement: Translator Implant In Neck'. The aliens only speak English for our benefit. But the only one who actually speaks it is Peter. Hence this will be a problem in IW because none of the Avengers have those translators. So if the Avengers converse normally with the Guardians as if they all speak English, that will be major BS.
How do the aliens speak to other aliens shouldn't they all have translator type implants?

Yes it's canon. Because it's right there on screen. In the scene where Peter gives the middle finger to the Nova Corps. On the left they list all his information. And it says 'Enhancement: Translator Implant In Neck'. The aliens only speak English for our benefit. But the only one who actually speaks it is Peter. Hence this will be a problem in IW because none of the Avengers have those translators. So if the Avengers converse normally with the Guardians as if they all speak English, that will be major BS.

Not if the other Guardians have those implants too, they work both ways.

Not sure if we'll have time for this fight or if the Avengers will be too scattered about for it to happen. Could have been fun to see.

Yeah the trailer doesn't seem to show a possibility of a fight. I think the part where Stark is walking up with Strange, Wong, and Banner might be the GOTG landing.

Yeah the trailer doesn't seem to show a possibility of a fight. I think the part where Stark is walking up with Strange, Wong, and Banner might be the GOTG landing.

Oh yeah, that would be cool. Just seeing those guys all interact is going to be huge by itself.

Might be funny if Star Lord doesn't pick up straight away that the Avengers and Guardians don't understand each other :D
That I would like

But I'm not interested in a fight between them. I want every second and piece of dialog that would have been used up by a hero fight to go towards developing Thanos and his lieutenants, the black order, instead

Yeah there's plenty of better uses for any screen time that would go on a fight between the teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"