Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel heroes & normal characters cameos

In general, this seems like a solid chance to introduce the more street-level heroes.

I really want to see one of the LGBT Marvel heroes. We're not going to see them on film any time soon probably, so the first step would seem to be in the TV realm. It would get a lot of promotions, even people who don't read comics would be interested because it'd be the first time an LGBT person is viewed in such a light - it makes news, driving more interest in the shows and more viewers than before. I know people who don't know anything about comics yet somehow heard about the Northstar wedding before I did, I think that says something. Plus, I'm all for being innovative - it'd be the first time it ever happened. And the role could be played by Neil Patrick Harris, a friend of Joss and I'm pretty sure he'd be more than interested because of the positive message and forward momentum this character would have.

Other than that, everyone I've stated before has already been mentioned other than --

- Werewolf by Night
- Ghost Rider
- Blade
Man I would love to see at least a mention of the Legion of Monsters around Halloween

Alex Wilder. In fact, at some point, just do an episode as a backdoor pilot to a Runaways series. :o:up:

Just...a large number of street heroes. That would be cool.

Did I hear correctly that the show is going to use like..a weekly villain format?

Just...a large number of street heroes. That would be cool.

Did I hear correctly that the show is going to use like..a weekly villain format?

Think of it more like a Sci-Fi series, like Star Trek or Fringe. There will be a weekly problem, but that problem will not always be a person, and even if it is a person, that problem will not always be a person who is meaning to be a problem. Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. In the pilot the problem seems to be catching and figuring out JAR's character. No supervillain needed.

Think of it more like a Sci-Fi series, like Star Trek or Fringe. There will be a weekly problem, but that problem will not always be a person, and even if it is a person, that problem will not always be a person who is meaning to be a problem. Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. In the pilot the problem seems to be catching and figuring out JAR's character. No supervillain needed.

That sounds like Warehouse 13. Someone who may or may not mean to be a problem because of some acquired power (through an artefact) investigated by government agents.

Pretty sure the hawk-nosed guy seen in the hologram wielding the lab stool is a "supervillain" in the pilot. He's seen in different parts of the extended trailer, including doing battle with Agent Ward in Paris.

Was there ever talk of a Moon Knight series a while ago? I seem to have a vague recollection of that. Anyway, I'd like to see Moon Knight appear. Hopefully he'd be all in white instead of black (because black is getting boring on everyone).

Reposting my thoughts as I just saw this thread:
Frico said:
I'd like to see Mockingbird, Shang-Chi, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Luke Cage and Moon Knight. And Hawkeye at his absolute best. :o

For Moon Knight though I've pictured a scene in which one of the SHIELD agents orders a cab and we the viewer see the taxi driver's license as Jake Lockley, one of MK's aliases. There are several ways to work in a number of character's IMO.

Was there ever talk of a Moon Knight series a while ago? I seem to have a vague recollection of that. Anyway, I'd like to see Moon Knight appear. Hopefully he'd be all in white instead of black (because black is getting boring on everyone).

Yeah there was talk about a series but nothing happend in the end. And I think he'd be white as there's no need to change his costume. Some bits of black can be added but ultimately having the suit white is kind of his thing in the comics. He likes all his enemies to "see him coming."

Yeah there was talk about a series but nothing happend in the end. And I think he'd be white as there's no need to change his costume. Some bits of black can be added but ultimately having the suit white is kind of his thing in the comics. He likes all his enemies to "see him coming."

Well he did have a black version of his costume with only the hood and cloak white. I prefer the all white though.

How about having Man-Thing in the show? They could have an episode were there have been sightings of a creature at a swamp and SHIELD go investigate it.

How about Howard The Duck?:hehe: He could have already been on earth for years & being kept by S.H.I.E.L.D.

How about having Man-Thing in the show? They could have an episode were there have been sightings of a creature at a swamp and SHIELD go investigate it.

It's a shame that Man-Thing movie wasn't really faithful to the comics. Was it made by Marvel Studios? I think it was a Sci-Fi channel movie wasn't it? If it were a proper Marvel movie, even if straight to DVD or just on TV, it still could've been tied into AoS.

Unfortunately, that Man-Thing movie was just standard horror fare. It wasn't really about him as a protagonist but other random people being preyed upon by a swamp monster in the Louisiana (instead of Florida) everglades. It wasn't much different to films like Alien or The Thing, just much more low budget.

Appearances thus far from characters originating in Marvel comics, including episode 3:
* Maria Hill
* Nick Fury
* Dr. Franklin Hall (possibly turning into some version of Graviton, either in this episode or down the line)

This does not include:
* Coulson (originated in the MCU and subsequently made his way in the comics)
* Skye (possible character from Marvel comic canon, since her real name has been deliberately withheld)
* Mike Peterson (could possibly be reinvented as a character from Marvel comic canon, based on his new identity)

Heroes for Hire:

- Luke Cage
- Misty Knight
- Iron Fist
- Colleen Wing
- Shang Chi

Guest Stars:

- Jennifer Walters
- Matt Murdock
- Erik Selvig
- Falcon
- Bucky
- Agent 13/Sharon Carter
- Monica Rambeau

As for The Punisher, I could be wrong, but I think he may a bit too violent for Network TV.

Last edited:
I think it'd be cool (and feasible ) for War Machine/Iron Patriot to show up and lend a hand in a season finale.It'd be a cool way to do something with Rhodes,who will probably not be in any upcoming movies for the foreseeable future.

I think it'd be cool (and feasible ) for War Machine/Iron Patriot to show up and lend a hand in a season finale.It'd be a cool way to do something with Rhodes,who will probably not be in any upcoming movies for the foreseeable future.

Plus, the actor playing Rhodes (Don Cheadle) is already on TV.

The Peterson situation was just plain dissapointing..i mean couldnt it have been someone like Joesph Green (Gauntlet) or Aaron Chord (Midnight's fire) or at least someone real (with some history)from the marvel U? just seemed lazy IMO..and these issues came to a head in episode 2.

Last edited:
The Peterson situation was just plain dissapointing..i mean couldnt it have been someone like Joesph Green (Gauntlet) or Aaron Chord (Midnight's fire) or at least someone real (with some history)from the marvel U? just seemed lazy IMO..and these issues came to a head in episode 2.

In what way is it lazy? :huh:

I think him not being someone from the comics was the whole point. He's not a superhero, he's just a guy who's life is at the mercy of powerful forces that are bigger than anyone and he's struggling to keep up.

In what way is it lazy? :huh:

I think him not being someone from the comics was the whole point. He's not a superhero, he's just a guy who's life is at the mercy of powerful forces that are bigger than anyone and he's struggling to keep up.

How is it Lazy? You have the first appeareance of a "superpowered" person (whatever you want to call it) ..and you dont at least base him..in the roughest sense of of something even slightly significant from marvel history?

The MCU isnt always going to correlate to whats been done in comics...i get that..but it was an opportunity to please comic fans with a sign that these guys are well researched fans of marvel comics.

it was lazy dude..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"