Lady i went to primary school with is now an Uber-licious actress, booo...

Odin's Lapdog

Avenger
Reaction score
Our mothers met one another in church and it turns out they still live in the same house near ours down in london.

so my mother tells me this girl is like the co-editor of her church magazine, and blah blah blah, and she wants us to meet up and i'm like 'great, i need this like a hole in the head, what on earth can we have in common'

then i see that the years have actually been kind to her, and she's done some modelling and also some films and she's an actress...

she has her own web-site and all, so you can see what she looks like

ta daaaaa

but i can't help remembering what she looked like when she was 5-10 years old and those are my memories of her..

anyway, i'm scared now, and i doubt i'll be going back to london anytime soon...

she's got a boyfriend, but that's not even the point...

she's doing something fun with her life and i'm kinda not, that's the point here,

reunions can be a *****

(now if you'll excuse me, i'm off for a poo)

well this girl i used to know when we were kids is a model now
she does a few local community tv shows i reckon

this be her:
a4o3tu.jpg
a4o3yf.jpg

more of her here

The thing is, she isn't really my friend though...

you know at 5-ish, everyone is still at that 'group with your own sex' age, and there really isn't much friendship going on between people of dfferent genders except for a rare few...

she was in a small class of about 15-18 kids, that was it...

we knew and chatted to one another but that was pretty much the extent of it...

I mean i went to my primary school best friend's father's funeral a few years ago, and although he seemed like the same person, he wasn't really the same...

i mean 11 years does a lot to people, we could be totally in synch or totally out of synch, and there isn't much of a middle ground to talk to after that that really stands out from just asking mundane questions just to fill in the void of me staring at how fit she's become (well she was always quite attractice, but now i can picture her being attractive in a grown up way, instead of a locked up in jail way, if you know what i mean, (damn this is a long sentence)).

hehe i understand :p
my "friend" isnt really a friend either, our families were friends when her parents were still together and also she is a few years younger than me so I never really gave her my time when we were kids :p

ofcourse I dont know about that now ;)

i've just sent her an email or something on her web-site, all i have to do now is sit back and wait in terror...

this should be fun

:o

Odin's Lapdog said:
yeah, but you're a townie

:p

You love to wind me up don't you :mad::p

I'll have you know I'm not a townie...I'm a vicious punk :up:

Odin's Lapdog said:
stop drinking white lightening then in parks:p

I admit I do that occasionally which would kinda explain why my grades are declining :o:up:

The Amazing Lee said:
I admit I do that occasionally which would kinda explain why my grades are declining :o:up:
*townie senses tingling*

j/k

which ones did you know from s club juniors by the way? were they in your school/class

Odin's Lapdog said:
*townie senses tingling*

j/k

which ones did you know from s club juniors by the way? were they in your school/class

I knew Frankie and Rochelle they live in my local area and were in my class at stage school (dancing,singing and acting lessons)

as if i'm going to remember off head who frankie and rochelle are...

and i didn't realise they were your age, they mus be on their way to growing mature now...

*ponders irresponsibly*

Odin's Lapdog said:
as if i'm going to remember off head who frankie and rochelle are...

and i didn't realise they were your age, they mus be on their way to growing mature now...

*ponders irresponsibly*

They are a year younger then me. They are about 16 now....I guess.

Seriously Odin why don't you plan on just talking to her first? Then worry about whatever happens afterwards.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not looking at things from a romantic point of view here...

It's just i hate having 'catch up' conversations, infact i hate pretty much all forms of unnecessary small talk conversations that end in awkward silences, and this is just going to be another one of those cases...

especially since it's like picking up the phone and talking to someone you barely knew when you were 5, a whole world of things could have changed since then...

in all honesty, i'm just scared, but i sent out an email though, hopefully, she'll delete it...

Wow odin shes hot :D

If you do talk to her tho, dont make it seem like "Hey your pretty famous now, give me some cash! dont hang up on me!!! I GAVE YOU MY LAST COOKIE DAMMIT!"

and all that

all I had was thug girls in my school.

in the south we have the most welcoming lady folk, though they seem to only be able to hanld me for so long. Some say after awhile that i am coming on a little too strong, though they do like the company.

black_dust said:
Wow odin shes hot :D

If you do talk to her tho, dont make it seem like "Hey your pretty famous now, give me some cash! dont hang up on me!!! I GAVE YOU MY LAST COOKIE DAMMIT!"

and all that
I'll try....

:o

i'm not sure just how famous she is, but relatively i suppose she is more famous than myself (for now...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"