Is it me or does it seem like guys on here are more pussyfied than the girls on here

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score
I mean how come we have so many threads about guys asking '' Im ganna ask a girl out, or ''I like this girl but she doesnt like me,'' or'' I dont know how I should thank my girlfriend for going down on me, do I kiss her after that'' : ( . Yet Ive yet to see a girl on the hype post about her relationship problems.

I don't have relationship problems :o

because I don't have one =(

lol yes I have noticed this. But most of them are kids and are on a SUPERHERO MESSAGE BOARD. So they're gonna need help.

I like seeing the threads. They make for good laughter, and if they're really funny, deserving of mockery

Haha, because, speaking as one of us, guys are dumb.

However, I'd never ask for girl advice on the Hype.

Kaleb said:
I mean how come we have so many threads about guys asking '' Im ganna ask a girl out, or ''I like this girl but she doesnt like me,'' or'' I dont know how I should thank my girlfriend for going down on me, do I kiss her after that'' : ( . Yet Ive yet to see a girl on the hype post about her relationship problems.

I agree, and most of these losers only side with the girls cause they think that will get them in the girls pants. Its pretty sad actually.

tzarinna said:
To prevent an overflow of PMs

Once again a perfect quote that works on 2 different levels :up:

Too many emo's with internet connections. Close thread. :up:

jag

Hey when there's nothing else to do, make fun of an emo I always say.

agreed, yeah we've all got problems like this at least once in ours lives, but keep them to your bloody selves.

Knives122 said:

Absolutely. :up:

jag

Knives122 said:

Not cool:down People label me as emo just cause I wear girl pants and band tees, but I don't think I am, I don't kiss guys or nothing. But if I am emo, I'm most likely softcore emo, don't slit wrists, makeout with guys, write suicide notes etc. I'm just a fellow comicbook/movie geek, like everyone here is, but I dress differently, I just like how it looks.:up:

Geekz said:
Not cool:down People label me as emo just cause I wear girl pants and band tees, but I don't think I am, I don't kiss guys or nothing. But if I am emo, I'm most likely softcore emo, don't slit wrists, makeout with guys, write suicide notes etc. I'm just a fellow comicbook/movie geek, like everyone here is, but I dress differently, I just like how it looks.:up:
"Softcore emo", heh.:up:

Geekz said:
you might want to keep that to yourself whislt you are here :o :(

Meh, I don't care, if poeple don't like me for who I am, **** em.:)

Womens are very secretive and subtle, duh.

Geekz said:
Meh, I don't care, if poeple don't like me for who I am, **** em.:)
tbh I should have seen this coming from all the green in your sig :)

Master Chief said:
Womens are very secretive and subtle, duh.
no they're not. they talk about EVERYTHING to their best friends.

Ah women. They are mysterious and intricate creatures. Best not delve into their affairs :up:.

Neto Magnus said:
no they're not. they talk about EVERYTHING to their best friends.

Exactly. Friends. In the bathroom when they're in neighbour stalls. Not on the friggin' internets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"