Guys on LSD steal troll!

no, this happened abut a fe weeks ago, I jsut recalled it now and decided to post it. IT happened somewhere near here, biut I don't know exactly where.

But you do not know exactly who it happened to right? They were "friends of friends" right?

Idon't know the people. The guy who told me about it heard it on the news or something.

I'll see what I can find out about it.

Funny, I think it is rather old story... I seem to remeber it from several years ago...

Originally posted by Truthteller
I'll see what I can find out about it.

Funny, I think it is rather old story... I seem to remeber it from several years ago...

Truthteller please check you pm message :( I am awating your reply :mad: :o

"Dude....it's speaking troll language"
*grunts and weird language*

I was just gonna say, another one of those threads from the good old days that shames the present-day Hypenot.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I was just gonna say, another one of those threads from the good old days that shames the present-day Hypenot.

this doesn't count, Brodie doesn't count :o

Quietstorm said:
Truthteller please check you pm message :( I am awating your reply :mad: :o

poor Quietstorm never got that reply :csad:

I am pretty sure I have seen this on Snopes. It's just an urban legend

Wilhelm-Scream said:

I'm thinkin' Dry Hump! At The Disco has definitely got the edge on this thread.

jag

i love looking at threads on page 3:) that is up there with funniest stories i have read

Lucy in the sky said:
i love looking at threads on page 3:) that is up there with funniest stories i have read

****!:cmad:

popeye.png

Oh, that was it.

I was trying to remember why it was weird that you reminded me of Popeye twice in one week. First this thread, then when you said you "tink". Okay.

But I'm not the one who reminded you of popeye in this thread.

Lackey said:

I hope everyone's going to go out and buy Crispin Hellion Glover's "What Is It" (which stars only actors who are afflicted/blessed with Down's Syndrome) the day it comes out.....to send a message to Hollywood.

Vote with your dollars!

Wilhelm-Scream said:

You glorify the past while the future dries up:down:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"