Guys on LSD steal troll!

JLBats said:
You glorify the past while the future dries up:down:(
No, I love the Brodester, but that was one of the most sarcastic things I've ever posted.

Also, I'm here, now, in the trenches, trying to hydrate the present, so the future can be engorged and juicy.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Also, I'm here, now, in the trenches, trying to hydrate the present, so the future can be engorged and juicy.

Do you need a diagram to help you find the Hype's clitoris?

No, yeah, I actively hate my entire personality on the hype immediately after I make each post:(

JLBats said:
Do you need a diagram to help you find the Hype's clitoris?
I thought Dew was the Hype's clitoris.:confused:

and Morg is it's taint. Right?:confused:

why the hell is THE HYPE, of all places being compared to the clit and the tanit!?!?!?!?!?!?

Brodie Bruce said:
I don't know how exactly this went down, but 'll describe it to the best of my ability. Two guys take some LSd ,and wander around the town. They come across a troll. Troll's being quite rare, they decide to take it back to their place and play with it. I imagine the three of them sitting in a circle rolling a ball between them. They eventually get bored and think, " Trolls are pretty rare, let's keep it i nthe closet." Eventually they come down and re-enter the closet. In it they find an eight year old ******ed girl. True story, and I have never laughed so hard in my entire life.

aw, man....... i usually laugh at about everything, but that's just really, really not funny.

Let me clear this up for Wilhelm:

The Hype is like high school.

In 9th grade, we all met each other, had a pow wow under the freshmen pressure, and then started to get along.

By 10th grade, we know each other better, establish friendships, and sleep with some of the teachers.

By 11th grade, we run the school, and the new breed of freshmen are fit for the picking. We mock them because we're better and we've already traveled the road they're now on.

By our senior year, we're the vets and the kings. We look down on anyone who's not us, and we're happy because we're at the top of the food chain. Everyone else is below.

Unfortunately, some of us have now been here longer than four years... and if this was really high school, we've not only seen our friends graduate onto better things, but the ones we once mocked are now our peers, so we feel awkward, and yearn for the days when we were in a class we understood. Instead, we see the likes of Blight, Fuzz, Tuk, Gunny, Ryoko, Mindworm, Zen and many others graduate and leave us, and now we're taking Biology behind ****ing caretaker14, who the year before we were just downright pissing on. I mean, literal pee, man.

Unfortunately, we cannot progress, because we haven't graduated from here as of yet... and thankfully, there's enough kept back seniors for us to feel like we don't really need to go anywhere... but when we see a flashback from the past, it's like being reunited with home. An era when all was pure and less corrupt. A reminder of when the kings stood tall, and caretaker14 couldn't open his locker in the hall without dropping all his books. A time long gone, in the midst of a present that is sometimes hard to accept.

Got it? Didn't think so. I love Kira.

Kipobe said:
Let me clear this up for Wilhelm:

The Hype is like high school.

In 9th grade, we all met each other, had a pow wow under the freshmen pressure, and then started to get along.

By 10th grade, we know each other better, establish friendships, and sleep with some of the teachers.

By 11th grade, we run the school, and the new breed of freshmen are fit for the picking. We mock them because we're better and we've already traveled the road they're now on.

By our senior year, we're the vets and the kings. We look down on anyone who's not us, and we're happy because we're at the top of the food chain. Everyone else is below.

Unfortunately, some of us have now been here longer than four years... and if this was really high school, we've not only seen our friends graduate onto better things, but the ones we once mocked are now our peers, so we feel awkward, and yearn for the days when we were in a class we understood. Instead, we see the likes of Blight, Fuzz, Tuk, Gunny, Ryoko, Mindworm, Zen and many others graduate and leave us, and now we're taking Biology behind ****ing caretaker14, who the year before we were just downright pissing on. I mean, literal pee, man.

Unfortunately, we cannot progress, because we haven't graduated from here as of yet... and thankfully, there's enough kept back seniors for us to feel like we don't really need to go anywhere... but when we see a flashback from the past, it's like being reunited with home. An era when all was pure and less corrupt. A reminder of when the kings stood tall, and caretaker14 couldn't open his locker in the hall without dropping all his books. A time long gone, in the midst of a present that is sometimes hard to accept.

Got it? Didn't think so. I love Kira.
I know.:(
And very well said.

I just think, the Hype is like M.A.S.H.

Yeah, you're never gonna beat that rapport that Hawkeye and Trapper had, sure.

But you're a god-damned, living-in-the-past elitest if you're setting out to write Larry Gelbart and tell him that you're going to boycott the show now that Blow Job Honeycutt has been written in.

Furthermore,
Colonel Potter kicks Mother-F***ing ASS all over the dude with the fishing lures hooked to his RUN D.M.C. hat.

I am Colonel Potter.:(

:(,...god, it was hard to heh-heh.....just to SAY that, but it's true.:feels free:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Please stay on topic, n00b. Thanks.:):up:
What did the subject change from troll to something else? I bascilly only read the first post so sorry.

X-Punisher said:
What did the subject change from troll to something else? I bascilly only read the first post so sorry.
Do yourself a favor and don't take anything I say seriously unless it's in a political, Rock and Roll or religious thread.:(

or a Sex Thread, etc.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Do yourself a favor and don't take anything I say seriously unless it's in a political, Rock and Roll or religious thread.:(

or a Sex Thread, etc.

If they had sex with the troll it WOULD be a sex thread.

This thread has by far the coolest name in the community right now.

I laughed out loud.:o

Mr Sparkle said:
If they had sex with the troll it WOULD be a sex thread.

if-poster.jpg

Wilhelm-Scream said:

or a Sex Thread, etc.

Noted.

My finger is far from the pulse in the community thread:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"