Superman Returns Has anybody changed their mind about the suit?

The suit is growing more to my liking. I will definitely need to see more of it in an action sequence i.e. flying to give it a full thumbs up.

GAY

super6yu19jn.jpg

Low expectations for this stinker

Maybe I´ve changed my mind about the suit.It´s ok.
But Routh in this suite is just horrible.His hair is horrbile...

Superman has always looked dopey to me, but that doesn't detract from his character or how much I liked him in the first place. So no, my opinion hasn't changed, but I still can't wait for the movie.

i wait for the official trailer 2 get a opinion
when he was in blog 22 with lois on the balcony , i loved it
only matters was , that it was in the dark :up:

I still like this suite, because it much better then last suits of Superman :up:

oregondude said:
GAY

super6yu19jn.jpg

Low expectations for this stinker
Here the cape almost looks leathery. And the pose just doesn't work for me.

The one thing that, well yes two things that bother me still is the darkness of the costume and the friggin S symbol...other than its too small i guess i can live with it but its still knowing the symbol is like plastic almost, imagin having that there and then someone punches you, youll feel it and be uncomfortable dont you think? and any movemnts of the upper chest and youll feel something there. I really wish someone would explain why its not into the costume like the other movies and all that and why its out and tangible. Even its true someone hugs him or anything to the chest will feel that there.

could you send it my way then... please?

I hated it but, I'm over it. It should've been wayyyyyyyyy better but, oh well. Hopefully everything will turn out okay in the finished movie. Complaining about aint gonna change it.

Hope someone else directs the next one. How anyone could fubar the suit so badly is beyond me.

SUPERSEBAS said:

Man,....if this had been the suit, I would have been ecstatic. Amazing how little it takes to drastically improve not only the suit but how one perceives Routh's physique.

^thats exactly what im talking about!
i think what really bothers me the most is his hair and the colors. its not slick back like were used to seeing. its too poofy and its taking away the focus from the costume and honestly makes him look puney(?). with this manip where they trimmed the hair, and the made the colors alot more vibrant, i can see superman, but of course theyre not real.

but im still gonna watch it regardless.

The only thing I like about it is the raised shield, but considering that Spider-Man & Batman have appeared w/raised emblems in recent years, it only makes sense.

I still hate the suit but as long as its never ever adapted into the comics, ill be okay with it.

Hated it then, hate it now. It needs to be lighter, and it needs to be less....thick looking.

Also... replace the actor. Thanks.

SUPERMAN_RETURNS.jpg

the colors are too bright, the symbol is still too small, and his hair looks way too black, his hair was fine in the original picture, but if someone make the symbol alex ross sized on the picture below and make his boots higher, shaped like the alex ross boots, but without changing the colors, that would look great

supermanreturnssuitrevealed8po.jpg

For christs sake fanboys, it's not like it's purple or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"