Has anybody every thought about becoming a vigilante..seriously?

Yeah, like I said before, Batman or The Punisher would be in prison inside a month. Nobody who wears a costume, stays in one general area or city, and has no superhuman abilities could avoid the cops for too long. They'd eventually set a successful trap and arrest them. Batman's technology doesn't even exist, and you'd have to be downright insane to be anything like the Punisher.

I thought about becoming a vigilante once, but I settled on getting another beer out of the fridge

Wiseman said:
I thought about becoming a vigilante once, but I settled on getting another beer out of the fridge

You truly are a wiseman. ;)

13.jpg

I am the Red X :D

Thought about getting revenge on someone who robbed my Grandmother once. Still would if given the chance. I mean who the **** would rob an 89 year old woman?

Maverik said:
Thought about getting revenge on someone who robbed my Grandmother once. Still would if given the chance. I mean who the **** would rob an 89 year old woman?
The government

Gamma Fiend said:
Has anybody ever had something bad happen to them and thought about becoming some kind of vigilante?

All the time...

MutantCircus said:
Yeah, like I said before, Batman or The Punisher would be in prison inside a month. Nobody who wears a costume, stays in one general area or city, and has no superhuman abilities could avoid the cops for too long. They'd eventually set a successful trap and arrest them. Batman's technology doesn't even exist, and you'd have to be downright insane to be anything like the Punisher.
What items in Batman's utility belt do not exist? Grappling hooks? Gas pellets? Bulletproof armor? A kick ass car (the car is probably his greatest liability, as it draws the most attention)?

Once again, I draw your attention to the following thread: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125142&page=1&pp=25

It was here that we all discussed the reality of being a vigilante in the real world. Go to page 2 or 3 and read a little. In fact, there are some cool links somewhere in there that show some military technology being used or developed that would make being a vigilante a lot easier.

I used to think about it when I was entering my teens.

A couple of friends of mine then and I would dress up in very ninja-ish costumes and actually go out at night in the apartment complex that we lived in searching for evildoers.

Of course, being that this was the 80's, our attire looked really stupid. Think teenage ninja new wave humans.

I'm not kidding :(

Red is is indeed the shizzle. And who doesn't like ninjakiller? Anybody who decimates ninjas is ok in my book.

I was once the ANTI-BULLY BULLY. Meaning I bullied the bullies.

Does that count?

I'm going to be using the topic of vigilantism for a portfolio in my "Sociology of Deviance" class. I'll check back here to see if anyone has any good stories.

Andrew said:
I... am the Waffler. With my Griddle of Justice, I bash the enemy in the head, or I burn them like so *Presses scolding griddle against face...........hissing sound*. I also have my truth syrup, which is lowfat, and I've been working on a theme song, kinda like Waffle Maaaaaaaaaaaan! Yeow! The Waffler! Golden crispy, bad guys are hist'ry! Yeeeeow! And I'm running...y'know, just think about it.

This was the funniest s@$% i've ever read :wolverine

I think in order to be a vigilante I'd have to be crazy.... but what's scary is there's always someone crazier around... unless I had Punisher like training, arsenal and madness..... the most I could do is stop a mugging. :(

I think I should not have revealed myself...

Um....never really thought about it but if someone does decide to kill my whole family one day then oh yea you can count on it.;)

RockMusicFreak said:
Um....never really thought about it but if someone does decide to kill my whole family one day then oh yea you can count on it.;)

Deal. :batman: :wolverine :daredevil :joker: :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"