Have any Odd fears or pet peeves?

Ice-man

Sidekick
Reaction score
Do you Have any Odd fears or pet peeves?

My fear/fears would be, Cicadas, i hate those little beetle things, they freak me out i don't know why.

Getting old, i am sooo not looking forward to getting old, looking at myself when I'm older would make me want to kill myself, theres something about the look of wrinkles and becoming senile that makes me hate old people, i mean I'm fine with them i just don't want to look and act old. I'm fine under 50 years old.

Pet peeves, i hate scratching and itching sounds, the tearing of the skin is thee most irritating sound to me, and i also dislike Silk or mesh, its got such an odd feel to it that makes me cringe.

i have some odd ****.

what about you.

I'd rather die than go more than a few minutes with the little unavoidable hairs under my shirt after you get your hair cut with clippers.

I can't stand having sticky hands. If I spill a sugary drink on my hands, I have to drop everything to go and wash my hands thoroughly.

Even more, I can not STAND sticky hands when it's cold outside.
If I walked to 7-11 and got a Slurpee, and it's Fall/Winter, and it spills on my hands, I have to go to a disassociated place, outside my body, like when little girls are molested by their dads....until I get home to a sink.

The banality, inanity and mindless repetition of small talk with strangers/acquaintances drives me insane, I'm terrified that I'll lose all societal conditioning and turn into a Tasmanian Devil and chew their throats out because I am so filled with white-hot hatred for them when they force it upon me.

I have OCD so I have innumerable irrational fears. I can't smoke a Camel cigarette unless the little camel is facing up toward me.
This will drive me nuts when watching a dark movie in a dark room.
I'll light a new smoke, and I can't see the camel, and I'm straining to see it, and waiting for a brighter scene so I can see it...to the point that I'm missing a whole scene, desperate to locate the camel....and only after a while will I stop and go "WTF am I DOING?!?"

I'm not grossed out when I see junkie blood on the sidewalk, or in the public restroom.
I'm not grossed out when I see where a homeless guy has taken a dump in the alley.
I'm not grossed out watching an ugly person sloppily eating, or spitting, or picking their nose...

But I can not, at all, handle seeing a ******ed person eat, EVEN if they aren't drooling.
I don't know why, but I could PUKE my GUTS out if I see a guy with Down's Syndrome eating.

If he's eating clam chowder, or a sandwich with mayonnaise, and a little bit of mayonnaise gets on his lips, I will faint...or die.

I'd rather die than wear a shirt, with a V-Neck sweater over it, AND a jacket over THAT, as the My Chemical Romance guy is in the latest Wizard Magazine.
I've seriously had nightmares about having a job where you have to wear that as a uniform.
My life would be over until I could get the Hell out of that get up.

Girls who smile when you're making out, during foreplay, or...:eek:....during sex.....this peaceful, enlightened, "Ah, this is so enjoyable."-Type smile.
It's over.
Sex should not elicit a peaceful smile, at all. Go away from my bed. Smile in your heart, not in your face, FREAK! :cmad:

I am absolutely terrified of the dentist. :csad:

Im scared of old people only ,oh and clowns.

But I can not, at all, handle seeing a ******ed person eat, EVEN if they aren't drooling.
I don't know why, but I could PUKE my GUTS out if I see a guy with Down's Syndrome eating.

If he's eating clam chowder, or a sandwich with mayonnaise, and a little bit of mayonnaise gets on his lips, I will faint...or die.

super_retard_stfu.jpg

This is the God honest truth but I'm grossed out by piercings of all kinds. Just looking at a piercings makes me want to vomit. I also have a repugnance towards nail polish.

jack.jpg

the scary clown cliche annoys me.

I hate touching paper when my hands are dry. I'll avoid touching anything until I can get some lotion.

walking on wet grass barefoot :(

I only have one phobia and that's of snakes. I hate 'em. They freak me out and I will kill a snake if it gets too close to me. I also have nightmares with snakes where they're trying to get me. This sometimes results in me jumping up in the middle of the night, still asleep and ripping all the covers off the bed and beating the sheets with my fists or a pillow or something. My wife does not appreciate this. :D The last really freaky snake dream I had was of a giant cobra coming after me. I apparently leaped out of bed and ran into the shower where I proceeded to smash a bunch of tile up trying to hit the snake. It took me two days to get that tile fixed properly. In my defense it WAS a big cobra, though. :o

jag

Birds. Big ones, Little ones. Doesn't matter.

6 ft ladders, not heights, just shaky 6 foot ladders :(

Walking on those grates in the ground that drop to the sewer or wherever. I always walk around those in fear I'll fall through

Fears

Dying - I constantly am afraid of dying before accomplishing anything, or during trying to accomplish something

Happiness - I have only recently realised I sabotage friendships, relationships, & pretty much anything that makes me happy, because I feel that happiness can only lead to sadness.

Spiders - They are the Sam Fishers of the animal world. Most times you don't even know you have been bit. Freaky stuff man.

Heights - There is no rational reason why I am afraid of heights. I just get really, really dizzy when I am high up.

Woman - This is kind of a sub category of fear of happiness.

Pet Peeves

Drunk homeless men who talk to me.
Complete strangers who try, & talk to me.
People who think the only meaning to life is to work, work, work.
People who think the only meaning to life is to play, play, play.
People who complain way to much. & over the simplest sh**.
unclean people.

What the God f*** are they freaking thinki....they're not thinking.
They are zombie cows.
God I hate them.
What, are they dazzled into a stupor by all the colors?

Idiots.

They should paint lanes on the floor. If you get caught lollygaggin in the left lane; I should be able to mow you down w/ no consequences.

Woman - This is kind of a sub category of fear of happiness.
They're just people, dude.
They're human beings. They poo and pick their noses and smell bad under their arms occasionally just like everyone.
And one look at the covers of all the Women's Magazines will tell you that they get insecure and afraid that they suck in bed or that their breasts are too small, or that they don't know how to make a man happy or that they'll never measure up, and they laugh when someone farts and they like cartoons and they get jealous and

What's to be afraid of?

And will you meet one that makes you happier than anything or anyone on Earth, and then lose her to some ass**** and want to die because life becomes nothing but throbbing misery?

Yep.
Just like everything cool, fun, beautiful or fulfilling.....you will lose it, whether it's in 2 weeks, or when you die.

You have to relax and live in the Now. There will be phenomenally great stuff and almost unbearably bad stuff. You enjoy the good stuff, and endure the bad stuff.
OR, you watch it all go by while you stagnate, like an observer of an exhibit at a museum, always wondering how the stuff on the other side of the glass feels, and smells.

They should paint lanes on the floor. If you get caught lollygaggin in the left lane; I should be able to mow you down w/ no consequences.
Well we need to get investors for my "No Fat People" amusement park and this two-lane shopping mall, because I have thought that exact thing, and we can't be alone.

There are people who are there to have a dreamy, leisurely stroll, and that's great, but they should be kept the f*** out of my way when I have to rush in and buy something and zip back out.

Well we need to get investors for my "No Fat People" amusement park and this two-lane shopping mall, because I have thought that exact thing, and we can't be alone.

There are people who are there to have a dreamy, leisurely stroll, and that's great, but they should be kept the f*** out of my way when I have to rush in and buy something and zip back out.

Out of respect for the Fatty McFat Fat thread; maybe we can have an HOV lane for our obese shoppers and their bags?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"