Have any Odd fears or pet peeves?

They should paint lanes on the floor. If you get caught lollygaggin in the left lane; I should be able to mow you down w/ no consequences.

I'd walk slow just so I could attract people who'd want to mow me over and then I'd put them on their ass. It'd be like a game. Only they wouldn't know I was playing it. Until they were picking themselves up from a display of R.L. Stein books outside Waldenbooks, anyway. :up:

jag

I'm scared of Wilhelm. He's like an inch away from a psycho killing spree.

Imagine if he got sticky hands while AT THE SAME TIME having to make small talk with some fat stupid old person, duck and cover! :eek:

It bothers me when, in the midst of a conversation, you present the other side of the argument and the other person flips out because you disagree with them....

Imagine if he got sticky hands while AT THE SAME TIME having to make small talk with some fat stupid old person, duck and cover! :eek:
While that is funny, no, that's why I'm cool.
If that happened I would laugh very hard. If life gets too extremely bad, I laugh as I'm reminded of how preposterously crappy this world is and it's funny like we're all on Candid Camera.

When I fell down the stairs and broke my toe, it hurt so bad that I started cackling like a witch.
When this chick called to tell us that our friend died when he went sky-diving, I laughed because we all loved him so much and how could this be the the idiotic ending to such a magical friendship?

I can't smoke a Camel cigarette unless the little camel is facing up toward me.
Awww, that little camel thing is cute.
3.gif

But you shouldn't smoke.

1.gif

That's hilarious.

I can't think of any fears at the moment. I mostly just have pet peeves. Like the people who congregate right in the middle of the aisle at the mall and hold up traffic. :whatever: And people who talk so loud on their cell phones that everyone in a 50' radius can hear them. Like cell phones are some new fangled gadget and they want everyone to see how cool they are cause they've got one. :whatever: And friggin tv's everywhere .. the bank, doctor's office, airport. Enough with the 24 hour news! :cmad:

Fears: bees, being alone forever (example- say you die, and the afterlife = you being by yourself for eternity)

Pet peeves: People who misuse word meanings, like saying "That's so gay" for things that are neither homosexual or happy :cmad:

They're just people, dude.
They're human beings. They poo and pick their noses and smell bad under their arms occasionally just like everyone.
And one look at the covers of all the Women's Magazines will tell you that they get insecure and afraid that they suck in bed or that their breasts are too small, or that they don't know how to make a man happy or that they'll never measure up, and they laugh when someone farts and they like cartoons and they get jealous and

What's to be afraid of?

And will you meet one that makes you happier than anything or anyone on Earth, and then lose her to some ass**** and want to die because life becomes nothing but throbbing misery?

Yep.
Just like everything cool, fun, beautiful or fulfilling.....you will lose it, whether it's in 2 weeks, or when you die.

You have to relax and live in the Now. There will be phenomenally great stuff and almost unbearably bad stuff. You enjoy the good stuff, and endure the bad stuff.
OR, you watch it all go by while you stagnate, like an observer of an exhibit at a museum, always wondering how the stuff on the other side of the glass feels, and smells.

Appreciate the advice. Heard it all before. I just need to make it happen.

yea that reminds me I'm very afraid of air planes, its not the heights its the planes Themselves.

more peeves would be people in general, sometimes their so stupid.

I never got the fear of planes......I usually just sleep during the flight

yea that reminds me I'm very afraid of air planes, its not the heights its the planes Themselves.

more peeves would be people in general, sometimes their so stupid.

Dude, I am flying down to Florida in December, & I am absolutely scared sh**less!

Yea....my flight out to San Diego this year was delayed by like 5 hours because the plane broke and they didnt have a spare and they had to fly a spare in....

Recently, people who talk on their cell phones while they are in this computer lab on campus. They'll yell loudly for minutes, forgetting that they are in a basement.

I'd walk slow just so I could attract people who'd want to mow me over and then I'd put them on their ass. It'd be like a game. Only they wouldn't know I was playing it. Until they were picking themselves up from a display of R.L. Stein books outside Waldenbooks, anyway. :up:

jag

Oh no jag! Are you a leisurely shopper? :(

I'm not....I show up to shop with a plan...get this and that and this and I am out....no lollygagging here

I think I'm going to win.

I am deathly afraid of styrofoam.

I think I'm going to win.

I am deathly afraid of styrofoam.

Fear of styrofoam FTW
I have a fear of dogs, but it's wearing off as I get older
I also have a fear of the sound of ice. I can stand it, It's just that if I can avoid it, I will. The thought of going to the freezer gives me the heebie jeebies.

- Odd fear
Egg shells being rubbed together. I cringe at the thought of it, I have no idea why this bothers me.

- Odd pet peeve
In time travel episodes when the guys asks what year it is and the person he's asking casually answers something like "Why sir, it's 1848." If someone were asking me the year, I'd either think they are flat out ******ed or have been in a coma for quite some time. Or the good ol' handy newspaper is always right next to them wherever the hell they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"