The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Possible Sinister Six line-up

Spidey-Lad93

Civilian
Reaction score
Im not saying this would be my line-up but we could already have our line-up if you're going by the villians that appeared in the first two movies and Easter Eggs

1The Lizard
2.Electro
3.Green Goblin
4.Rhino
5.Doctor Octopus(Arms were in The Amazing Spider-Man 2)
6.Vulture(Wings were in The Amazing Spider-Man)

Swap the Lizard for Mysterio and we're good to go!

Otherwise it'll be an unbalanced brawler-heavy roster. No one else can mess with Peter the way Mysterio can, especially given what happens in ASM2, but plenty of potential members can mess with him the way the Lizard can (ie, mostly by matching him physically in a fight).

I think that Chameleon is a great choice for the team. He can carry out operations for Oscorp without the need for brute force like other villains. Think about each member of the Sinister Six having a different role.Here's what I would do based on the villains we have.
Goblin- leader
Doc Ock- 2nd in command/planner
Rhino- brute force of team
Electro- similar role to Rhino
Vulture- don't know what to do with him. You guys have any ideas?
Chameleon- using disguises for carrying out operations
This is just my two cents.

I think that Chameleon is a great choice for the team. He can carry out operations for Oscorp without the need for brute force like other villains. Think about each member of the Sinister Six having a different role.Here's what I would do based on the villains we have.
Goblin- leader
Doc Ock- 2nd in command/planner
Rhino- brute force of team
Electro- similar role to Rhino
Vulture- don't know what to do with him. You guys have any ideas?
Chameleon- using disguises for carrying out operations
This is just my two cents.

That all depends on whether they're formed to carry out any sort of missions or operations, or simply to take out Spider-Man. If the Sinister Six are simply a super-powered hit squad, then Vulture is far more useful than Chameleon, since he can easily cover more ground and provide an eye in the sky for the rest of the team while tracking down their foe. Who, you know, is known for his aerial prowess as well.

Goblin
Ock
Vulture
Electro
Rhino
Chameleon

This seems very likely

My pick is still the following:
Electro
Rhino
Vulture
Doc Ock
Mysterio
Kraven

But they're talking about having a female such as Black Cat involved? Idk about that.

Goblin
Ock
Vulture
Electro
Rhino
Chameleon

This seems very likely

The Black Cat seems more likely than the Chameleon. Felicia has been introduced already, and she has an interesting relationship with Harry - who is putting the Six together.

Ock
Electro
Rhino
Vulture
Mystero
Sandman or Shocker or Kraven

The Black Cat seems more likely than the Chameleon. Felicia has been introduced already, and she has an interesting relationship with Harry - who is putting the Six together.

wow. awesome spoiler tags.

From whatever info we've gotten, I think we're definitely getting (SPOILERS)

- Doc Ock (Tentacles)
- Vulture (Wings)
- RHINO (Mech Suit)
- Chameleon (Mask during credits)

and we might get any two of these guys

- Electro
- Green Goblin
- Lizard

or if it's only one of those, whoever they have as the villain in TASM 3.

Not sure how keen Ifans would be to reprise his role as Lizard/Curt Connets for a Sinister Six film. Aside from that I've never thought Lizard made any sense for that team.

Also from recent interviews regarding any possible line up I wouldn't go assuming that the easter eggs in TASM2 mean those characters are absolutely in.

What if the sinister 6 is drastically different?

Goblin
Venom
Black Cat
Scorpion
Shocker
HydroMan

:huh:

That's the most different line-up I could think of! :oldrazz:

In all seriousness, my ideal line up would be,

Doctor Octopus
Electro
Rhino
Shocker
Scorpion
Mysterio

Am I the only one who doesn't think Rhino will be in this?

He's being defeated will all probability at the end of TASM2, so I don't think Harry and Mr. Fiers would want to invest again lol

My line-up would be:

Goblin
Mysterio
Kraven
Doctor Octopus
Vulture
Chameleon*

based on the easter eggs in the oscorp lab. But I really don't want chameleon to be part of the group because he's powers overlaps with mysterio's. I'd rather have spider-slayer or rhino back.

oh the immense mindtrip it would be if they made a scene where spider-man is being hunted by kraven while experiencing a mysterio induced hallucination. in spidey's pov no less

Last edited:
Electro's alive right?

If you REALLY want to know...

he explodes and there's no hint whatsoever that he is still alive. In that sense, if the studio want him to stay dead, they leave things as they are.

If the studio wants him to return, they can just have him say 'Energy cannot be created or destroyed' etc, that Jamie Foxx referenced in an interview.

If you REALLY want to know...

he explodes and there's no hint whatsoever that he is still alive. In that sense, if the studio want him to stay dead, they leave things as they are.

If the studio wants him to return, they can just have him say 'Energy cannot be created or destroyed' etc, that Jamie Foxx referenced in an interview.

Lol I probably should've said that I've seen this movie 2 times already. haha

I hope he is alive, by the end of the film Electro is soo badass just zapping people hearts.

Anywhoo on topic.

I'd like-

1. Green Goblin
2. Dock Ock
3. Vulture
4. Electro
5. Rhino
6. Chameleon or Mysterio.

I'm thinking

The worst SS I can think of right now is;

1.) Doctor Kafka
2.) The guy Lizard ate in the deleted scenes (zombie or something)
3.) Norman Osborns head (no body)
4.) Doc Ock without his "arms"
5.) Kirsten Stewart
6.) Rhino

I would love seeing:

Green Goblin
Doctor Octopus
Electro
Vulture
Mysterio
Rhino

Sandman would be cool too I guess.

Lol I probably should've said that I've seen this movie 2 times already. haha

I hope he is alive, by the end of the film Electro is soo badass just zapping people hearts.

Anywhoo on topic.

I'd like-

1. Green Goblin
2. Dock Ock
3. Vulture
4. Electro
5. Rhino
6. Chameleon or Mysterio.

Thats a super list you got there. Webb did say that "electricity never dies" or something like that. Electro may come back yet and I hope he does.:cwink:

I may be the only one on these forums that thought Jamie as Electro was a highlight of ASM2. I never thought he was like 1997's Mr Freeze at all.:doh:

Mysterio as said in last post I feel was hinted at in a few possible easter eggs but on second viewing I will have a much clearer view.

Capt Stacy hallucinations, those two wierd framed eye pictures in Harry's boardroom & the Oscorp cubes that may be holocubes. Notice the scene in ASM2 where Harry he gets a little shock from one? :woot:

Maybe a connecting with Oscorp cubes between Man In Shadows ASM Dr Connors visit and him vanishing in & out of cell? Notice when Man In Shadows rubs his hand and yet other is hidden by fedora.:huh:

Imagine the havoc Mysterio could cause.

Peter walking...
"Gwen": Peter!
Peter: What the..
"Gwen": I'm alive Peter!!
Peter: (In moment of madness) Oh yay my life isn't empty anymore.
"Gwen": Does her trademark laugh, slowly trails off into a more maniacal laugh, "Gwen" changes to Green Goblin. GG screams and laughs.

Then Peter flips out or something

I'm thinking

The worst SS I can think of right now is;

1.) Doctor Kafka
2.) The guy Lizard ate in the deleted scenes (zombie or something)
3.) Norman Osborns head (no body)
4.) Doc Ock without his "arms"
5.) Kirsten Stewart
6.) Rhino

Speaking of Dr Kafta I thought he sounded similar to Doc Ock from 90s Animated series & also I think this same character could be a Doc Ock contender.

The voice and facial appearance had more Doc Ock similarities than any other concept idea I've seen recently.

:woot:

He's being defeated will all probability at the end of TASM2, so I don't think Harry and Mr. Fiers would want to invest again lol

Mr Fiers played by Michael Massee I think will be a possible hightlight for ASM3 & I reckon to have a foe who has no superpowers but clearly has manipulation abilities and is pure evil would make a nice change for these films.

:woot:

I don't think the Lizard will be in it. Think about it, we had 7 doors in this sequel, and Goblin was the 7th if i'm correct.

The Lizard is gone, he was just the "starting point" in the bigger picture. That's what I think anyway. I had a good point why he isn't in it, but I've forgotten it goddammit.

Rhino
Vulture
Doc Ock
Venom symbiote (though I don't think he will be in it)
Goblin

Those are the 5 known things behind the door so far. This is why i'm confused because neither the Lizard nor Electro are part of those 7 doors, so we may very well have different villains.

Well, Harry was defeated too. Do you think that means he'll want to sit out the coming fight with Spidey? :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"