Max Series

It also seems to go against what Reeves said at Fandome.

Has this site got anything notable right?

Variety made them look like fools just hours after they "confirmed" Mahershala for HBO's Last of Us.

They have many correct scoops. And Ali information was more outdated, than wrong (he was circling this role, but the talks fell apart).

Wasn’t Mahershala as Joel a real possibility, just dated info? I feel like the trades said he passed.

Has this site got anything notable right?

Variety made them look like fools just hours after they "confirmed" Mahershala for HBO's Last of Us.
I’m always skeptical of these kinds of sites, but in fairness, I think they did call Bad Robot doing a Constantine series before the other outlets started latching on.

Yeah, was gonna mention the Constantine bit. They also called the latest Black Adam casting a while ago. The role is still secret, but they got the actor right.

King would be incredible. She did just play a cop in a DC adaptation though. I wonder how she’d feel about it.

I do like Taraji, she has good energy, but she has chosen some weak scripts man.

She over-acts imo.

I find her obnoxious on and off screen. Better suited for a hammier tone/delivery.

:lmao:

Hey, I still like her a lot really. But she's also been in "serious" Tyler Perry movies so I can't not take jabs at her for that lol

I have no idea if this could work with his schedule or if the character is even going to be used here, but I still want Danny McBride to play Harvey Bullock, goddammit.

if Batman looming in the background is a constant aspect, even just throwaway lines form cops and hobos, and I think it may be, this should be called GCPD: Year One.

Just a random thought

That would sound cool but it might not make sense to some folks. First year of the police department?

GCPD is simple enough but without saying the name “Gotham” I can also see how that might be a marketing mistake. So I tend to lean on Gotham P.D or Gotham City P.D.

At first, sure. If Batman in the background is really present then it'd make sense fairly quickly. But I feel you.

They certainly shouldn't do Gotham, but Gotham PD is clean.

I'd go GCPD tho, for the record y'honor.

Last edited:
Why not just call it Gotham Central?

The amount they must wish they could just call it "Gotham".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"