HE directed that?

right, that was a great x-men movie right? i mean completely centered on wolverine, incorrectly attributed characters, poor characterization, poor storytelling, bland action (sans the night crawler scene). I'm pretty sure your right that this is the closest thing to an x-men movie without it looking gay:huh:

Oh don't forget Storm's complete change of accent. :cwink:

But I liked the X-Men movies despite their lack of reaching full potential of greatness. But hey I think with those movies it is more of a studio than director problem. :o

I loved The frighteners when I was younger was so suprised that it was the same director of those boring ass LOTR flicks (part one was okay, two was decent, but three was boring I couldn't wait for it to end) and that long ass KING KONG movie, it had it parts where it was cool, but mainly boring as hell.

Oh don't forget Storm's complete change of accent. :cwink:

But I liked the X-Men movies despite their lack of reaching full potential of greatness. But hey I think with those movies it is more of a studio than director problem. :o

While true, my impression of Singer from the commentaries and such is that he didn't help it ether

I loved The frighteners when I was younger was so suprised that it was the same director of those boring ass LOTR flicks (part one was okay, two was decent, but three was boring I couldn't wait for it to end) and that long ass KING KONG movie, it had it parts where it was cool, but mainly boring as hell.

Agreed Jackson has made two masterpeice movies and nither is an LOTR movie

I only know of the frighteners,

Brett Ratner as well suprised me when I heard he directed Red Dragon.

Oh, and he may not have directed it, but M. Night Shamylan wrote STUART LITTLE!

Did it end with the sudden realization that Stuart was in fact a human and everyone else was really a mouse? ;)

Alex Proyas and "I, Robot".

I had trouble believing the director of such innovative movies like "The Crow" and "Dark City" could make such a boring pedestrian sci-fi flick.
I can't believe he directed such horrible movies as The Crow and Dark City, personaly I enjoyed I Robot.

I will say Spider-Man 3, only because I thought Raimi had grew away from those crappy Evil Dead type films.

Robert Altman - Popeye
Steven Spielberg - 1941

I can't believe he directed such horrible movies as The Crow and Dark City, personaly I enjoyed I Robot.

I will say Spider-Man 3, only because I thought Raimi had grew away from those crappy Evil Dead type films.

I think it's funny cause I am sure there is about 99 percent of of movie fans and critics and what not that would probably disagree with you, and say I can't believe Raimi stooped down to make 3 movies that aren't the caliber of his original evil dead movies

I love the spider-man movies, but outside of the first they don't come anywhere close to the fantasticness the evil dead movies (2 in particular)

How could you say the crow and dark city are horrible, BLASPHEMY!!!

I think it's funny cause I am sure there is about 99 percent of of movie fans and critics and what not that would probably disagree with you, and say I can't believe Raimi stooped down to make 3 movies that aren't the caliber of his original evil dead movies

I love the spider-man movies, but outside of the first they don't come anywhere close to the fantasticness the evil dead movies (2 in particular)

Spidey 1 and 2 got fantastic reviews and were huge hits, people loved them, most people atleast. Even if what you say is true it doesn't really have any baring on my opinion.

How could you say the crow and dark city are horrible, BLASPHEMY!!!

Easy...The Crow and Dark City are crappy movies, especially The Crow. Brandon Lee was a horrible actor.

And thats the end of my envolvement in this thread because I don't feel like arguing about these things anymore.

I liked the style of the film, wasn't even paying attention to the acting.

Spidey 1 and 2 got fantastic reviews and were huge hits, people loved them, most people atleast. Even if what you say is true it doesn't really have any baring on my opinion.

I'm not saying they didn't get great reviews, but I believe there aren't more than 8 or so movies with a perfect score on Rotten Tomatoes.com and Sam Raimi has two of them, nither of which are Spider-man movies, and they both are Evil Dead movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"