HELP BRING BACK - Wolverine and the X-Men

QWoods

Sidekick
Reaction score
Please everyone go to Facebook.com/savexmen and like it so that we can get 20,000 likes and possibly bring WATX back from its cancellation. Tell everyone to do this so we can have the show back. It was moving in the right direction in the end.

Jean Grey came back.
Emma Frost was shattered into a million pieces and Scott was devastated.
AOA was the future.....CABLE could show up!
Did I mention Jean Grey was back.

It's over. People need to let it go. It's just a cartoon.

Hey QWoods. I know the Facebook group, but I think the show is just over. The overseas company that financed the show folded. And I guess Disney and NickToons just don't want to finance it themselves unfortunately. All we can ever hope for is like a DVD continuation which is possible but isn't in the cards right now :( . It's upsetting but nothing else we can do now :( .

It was such a great toon lol, so was Spectacular Spider-Man :(

I have nothing against bringing back the X-Men. But Wolverine and the X-Men? No thanks.

Why would they want to bring back a crappy show like x men which ignores great characters like Wanda Nightcrawler Kitty etc instead they give us Jubilee

I would like It to come back.I bought the complete season DVD set.The Only Marvel
Animated DVD I have bought so far.But It won't be back.Marvel doesn't care what fans
want.They would rather producer Ultimate Spider-Man and X-Men Anime than shows
that fans like.Wolverine and The X-Men and Spectular Spider-Man are pushed aside for
newer things.

Why would they want to bring back a crappy show like x men which ignores great characters like Wanda Nightcrawler Kitty etc instead they give us Jubilee
Jubilee wasn't in this series. Nightcrawler and Wanda aka the Scarlett Witch were both recurring characters in the series as well.

I'm not talking about the 90's X-Men. I'm talking about an X-Men show that doesn't put Wolverine in front and center.

Jubilee wasn't in this series. Nightcrawler and Wanda aka the Scarlett Witch were both recurring characters in the series as well.

I was talking about the 90s series giving us Jublilee instead of great x men characters like Wanda and Nightcrawler which WATXM did

Nightcrawler had two of the best episodes in that series though . . . so . . . boop.

As cool as it would have been to see them build and develop the show further with a second season, I was pretty satisfied with the arc that we got in the first season.

At this point, I wouldn't push for a second season of this show but I really hope that Marvel puts something X-Men related into development soon (series, movie, cameo, whatever). I'd love to see the voice cast return though.

Well the Japanese anime is on in Japan and it will get dubbed and shown on TV over here. It will only be 12 episodes though. It's been promising so far.

I prefered X-Men: Evolution, i would rather have a continuation for that one.

I could never get into this show (which personally killed me, because I love X-Men, its like I should love it-but I can't), TAS to me is still the standard for X-Toons (as corny as it can be sometimes, having seen an episode recently, I enjoyed it, but show hasn't aged well), and Evolution really found its footing after Season 1 and had a nice charm to it, all the changes,etc. worked for it......

As cool as it would have been to see them build and develop the show further with a second season, I was pretty satisfied with the arc that we got in the first season.

At this point, I wouldn't push for a second season of this show but I really hope that Marvel puts something X-Men related into development soon (series, movie, cameo, whatever). I'd love to see the voice cast return though.
I would have liked to have heard more of Fred Tatasciore as Beast and Jennifer Hale as Jean Grey, but Nolan North's Cyclops was kinda meh so if he never voiced Cycke again I wouldn't be bothered by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"