BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Talk about the Man of Steel in all his deliciousness. :p

I absolutely adore him as Superman, he is my Superman. I enjoy looking at him tremendously. My sister and I constantly debate if he is distractingly hot though.

He was fantastic in Man of Steel and was great with the rest of the cast.

I just hope they give him more to say in SvB.

If I don't get a shot of him in just a very short towel, Imma cut an exec. :cmad:

I mean Routh gets one, why can't this Superman. :argh:

RANT OVER.

Say what you will of MoS, but it seemed that everyone can agree Cavill was, at the very worst, an above-average Superman. Most people have said he was good. I look forward to seeing him try to match wits with whatever actors they hire to play Batman and (presumably) Luthor.

Guys, check this photo of Henry out! It looks straight out of the 40's and 50's.

970816_10151549172801984_171903725_n.jpg

A motion poster I made for Superman VS Batman (a.k.a. Man Of Steel 2). I have tried to highlight the combative nature of their relationship.

He is a great Superman. The sort of Superman I imagined for these movies is sort of like the Kingdom Come Superman. I really hope we see something like that in future movies especially if they do a JL movie based on Kingdom Come. Henry definitely played the part.

tumblr_m76n21oQdQ1qjzyxso1_1280.jpg

BTW, Why didn't he and Tom Welling get to join the Superman club?! I'm outraged! :p

[YT]Fbq1fRbkOAE[/YT]

Whoa, I never saw that Kingdom Come/MOS comparison before. That poster was almost certainly a nod to that image. Amazing.

Henry's hairline is receding heavily... I hope they are conscious of this during production, and take the necessary steps to correct this, as his natural hairline will be progressively worse at the time of filming future movies.

"His hairline is receding, see he's not so handsome!" I'm all up for criticising him if you think he's a bad actor or bad in the role but this hairline talk comes off as jealousy 80% of the time.

Assuming he's not just wearing the necklace just to get into the good graces of the fans, I love how much passion Cavill seemingly has for this role. It's positively infectious.

Last edited:
hey what about amy's calves hope she gets surgery before sequel:o

lmao

We should see how many days we can go by before someone says Henry is going bald or that Amy is too old :hehe:

I'm not going to lie, his hairline is receding just a little bit but I'm pretty sure smoking triggered that. His hairline is fine though right now.

lmao

We should see how many days we can go by before someone says Henry is going bald or that Amy is too old :hehe:

You would think the haters would be happy if that silly prediction comes to pass because if Henry actually lost his hair, then Amy's supposed antiquity would theoretically be a problem no more. They'd be a perfect match for each other -- two old fogies on screen.

If Henry lost his hair I'd suggest him for Lex. :o

hey what about amy's calves hope she gets surgery before sequel:o

It always kills me when people bring that up because I personally love women with healthy calves like Amy. Chicken bone legs don't quite do it for me. To each their own though.

I'm not going to lie, his hairline is receding just a little bit but I'm pretty sure smoking triggered that. His hairline is fine though right now.

Supes is often depicted with a receding/mature hairline in the comics and cartoons anyhow.

1166629066_1369260949.jpg

supermananimated.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija