Here's your chance to kick Zimmerman's ass...legally!

If the two cancel each other out I wouldn't be disappointed.

If Zimmerman kicks the crap out of kanye, i will laugh my ass off ;)

This guy had to shoot a 17 Year old kid off him. Granted the kid wasn't small but Zimmerman is not a great fighter.

Sad but true.

image88.jpg

Last edited:
If Zimmerman kicks the crap out of kanye, i will laugh my ass off ;)

Can Kanye shoot Zimmerman dead after Kanye loses the fair fight?

Cause that would be poetic justice.

or maybe just justice. :cwink:

So do we lock them both in a small room and only let them out when they're dead?

So do we lock them both in a small room and only let them out when they're dead?

Lets see, one person insulted Taylor Swift and the other killed a teenager who may have been fighting for survival.

But they both deserve to die?

That's why I was asking. There seems to be some rather large room for debate about the whole thing. :p

Lets see, one person insulted Taylor Swift and the other killed a teenager who may have been fighting for survival.

Yeah, Kanye may be annoying as ****, but Zimmerman just continues to show what a despicable piece of garbage he is.

The blokes a ***** hole. Gets beat up in a one on one fight... then shoots the guy? Scum.

i think Taylor Swift should have to fight Zimmerman.

image88.jpg

Who thinks he was beating up trayvon? Looks like he lost a ufc fight to me.
I think that's the point, he was getting beat.

Although Media didn't exactly release this picture, but one where he's healed and fat, and where Martin is like 8 & 9 not 17.

mhd5px.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not seeing how Kanye and George Zimmerman can be compared at all,and Zimmerman should be ignored and just go away.No need to make a celebrity of a guy who's famous for killing a teenager.

People lose fights every ten minutes. Especially when they start them. You can't start a fight then shoot when you're losing. 9/10 times he wasn't going to die from that altercation. This man deserves jail time and not celebrity status. This is horrible.

So a stranger follows you and won't leave you alone while you're innocently walking home.

Did Trayvon have the right to stand his ground?

People lose fights every ten minutes. Especially when they start them. You can't start a fight then shoot when you're losing. 9/10 times he wasn't going to die from that altercation. This man deserves jail time and not celebrity status. This is horrible.

This is horrible. As much as I would like to watch someone kick Zimmerman's face in, it's absolutely disgusting that people are trying to make him a "celebrity."

He's a murderer who got away with it because of one of the most egregious laws even created. I can't seriously believe this is happening.

It's a fair fight. I don't think that's likely.

If Zimmerman wins then South Park does World War Zimmerman 2.

it's absolutely disgusting that people are trying to make him a "celebrity."
Pretty much all this is, and those trying to cash in on what they call "Celebrity"

The whole thing is being set up by Damon Feldman - http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/showbiz/zimmerman-dmx-boxing-match/

"Damon Feldman, owner of Celebrity Boxing and a self-described opportunist whose claim to fame is putting together bizarre matchups. Think Tonya Harding, Michael Lohan."

"The match will be one of the Biggest Celebrity Boxing matches of all time," his news release said.

For what it's worth a petition has been launched on Change.org calling for the planned boxing event to be canceled.

Last edited:
X gon give it to ya. Maybe, he's struggled with crack a lot lately and that isn't known for causing people to gain weight

This is horrible. As much as I would like to watch someone kick Zimmerman's face in, it's absolutely disgusting that people are trying to make him a "celebrity."

He's a murderer who got away with it because of one of the most egregious laws even created. I can't seriously believe this is happening.

Yeah man. I heard TMZ is supposed to stream it live for free. I don't even wanna watch it. I don't think people understand he is getting paid a lot of cash for this ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"