Heroes: Origins Shelved.

It's not the ****ing ratings people. They are not that bad. :rolleyes:

Its the ratings and they don't want to admit it...but its getting Black Donnelly #'s:csad: and the strike is a damn good excuse for them to put things like Origins and even Heroes itself...on hold, while they figure out what the f*%# happened. Personally I'm a little confused myself...I was at comic-con and it was all the rage...and I thought that was a sign of improvement...but compare the ratings to last year.

Damn this damned writer's strike.:mad: I was looking forward to Origins.:(
Its the ratings and they don't want to admit it...but its getting Black Donnelly #'s:csad: and the strike is a damn good excuse for them to put things like Origins and even Heroes itself...on hold, while they figure out what the f*%# happened. Personally I'm a little confused myself...I was at comic-con and it was all the rage...and I thought that was a sign of improvement...but compare the ratings to last year.
Not sure about the U.S. but i do know that the show is doing fantastic overseas.NBC need to consider that as well.

i think it's a good idea to make this installment to development hell.

Errr, no, I just read a damn article about the ratings being up from this time last year on Kristen Bell's first episode...so, no, they are not bad enough to frick out and put the show and a interactive spin-off on hold. :rolleyes:

Woohoo! This probably means we'll be getting extra episodes of Deal or No Deal! Can never have enough episodes of a gameless game show! Can't wait for this writers strike there just isn't enough reality TV these days.

yeah reality shows suck hmm i have an idea remember the heroes novel thats coming out? maybe the origin episodes can be written as NOVELS

Errr, no, I just read a damn article about the ratings being up from this time last year on Kristen Bell's first episode...so, no, they are not bad enough to frick out and put the show and a interactive spin-off on hold. :rolleyes:

Then the article you read is wrong. The ratings are way down.

It's not the ****ing ratings people. They are not that bad. :rolleyes:

Yes it is. Why would they cancel something that doesn't even need to film until March, one day into the strike in October? It is clearly an excuse.

When Dancing ends will likely see those ratings go up. Face it, more people would rather watch has beens dance than this show. The ratings are not super bad, there are tons of shows on TV that'd kill for a 6.1 rating.

Truth be told, I wasn't too psyched about Origins anyway.

I don't like the idea of America being allowed to weigh in on what characters get added to the show or not. Because, let's face it, Americans are idiots (this coming from one of them).

Watch any show like Dancing with the Stars or American Idol where America is allowed to alter the course of the show, it always disappoints.

Truth be told, I wasn't too psyched about Origins anyway.

I don't like the idea of America being allowed to weigh in on what characters get added to the show or not. Because, let's face it, Americans are idiots (this coming from one of them).

Watch any show like Dancing with the Stars or American Idol where America is allowed to alter the course of the show, it always disappoints.

Yeah. Chris Daughtry was the only good singer in all the garbage seasons of American Idol and he should have won.

When Dancing ends will likely see those ratings go up. Face it, more people would rather watch has beens dance than this show. The ratings are not super bad, there are tons of shows on TV that'd kill for a 6.1 rating.

True, but its also not good enough to warrant a spin-off. Especially a spin-off to a show that is very expensive to produce and the spin-off would likely continue that trend.

This F**kin sucks, I so wanted to see the Eli Roth , Kevin Smith episodes., GODDAMMIT I'm Pissed!!!!

just another thing that gets the touch of the kevin smith curse...proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"