Arrow Heroes you want to appear

Huntress
huntress-arrow-first-look-img.jpg

Looks like Nolans Catwoman costume which I thought was lame....so naturally I think this costume is lame too. Someone close to the production said it would be close to the comic appearance wise...

Its not even that bad, just underwhelming.

I feel like its obvious.. Nightwing should be on this show. Dont reference Batman, just reference Bludhaven. Maybe Arrow and Nightwing could team up to stop Blockbuster who just came to Starling City.

They've already introduced Nightwings nemesis, Deathstroke, and have already referenced Bludhaven...

Introducing Nightwing is a good idea because maybe it could help the chances of there being a Nightwing show. :D I've always wanted that to happen. A Nightwing show along the lines of Arrow would be a dream come true.

This isnt who I would cast as Nightwing for a movie but for an appearance of Arrow Id probably go with Ian Somerhalder

Ian-Somerhalder-the-vampire-diaries-9181823-1023-682.jpg

I hope not. I'm not a fan of Nightwing, really.

Nightwing is a great character, I just wouldn't want to see him get butchered on this show because Batman will have no ties to it. I think it's a good thing he won't be in it tbqh.

Went through the posts and love the idea of The Question, Wildcat and Azrael appearing in the show.

Firstly, I'd like to see them introduce more characters that are related to Green Arrow. Bring in Roy Harper. I'd like to see them move Dinah more towards Black Canary, too.

Since they're playing up the non powered thing, i'd also like to see

Wildcat would be awesome. Maybe to train oliver in more hand to hand combat.
I'd love to see hal jordan. Even if it's just test pilot version.

And I mean, as far as we know, now that the Nolan Trilogy is over, the Bat-Embargo might be lifted. (http://digitalgamebreak.com/2012/08/batman-could-finally-be-back-on-t-v-on-arrow/)

Which would open us up to an whole new range of characters.

I think it's too early for Roy Harper, I'd hope GA can have a few seasons solo first with the occasional team up.

Firstly, I'd like to see them introduce more characters that are related to Green Arrow. Bring in Roy Harper. I'd like to see them move Dinah more towards Black Canary, too.

And I mean, as far as we know, now that the Nolan Trilogy is over, the Bat-Embargo might be lifted. (http://digitalgamebreak.com/2012/08/batman-could-finally-be-back-on-t-v-on-arrow/)

It's still not likely. Smallville couldn't use Wonder Woman, Barry Allen or Wally West, Hal Jordan all because they had film series in development. And at that stage, were in development hell (Smallville were eventually allowed Alan Scott when GL's series took off). Whereas, the Batman reboot and a JL film are already in development at WB, so unless WB push for a shared universe that would include Arrow and potentially Amazon (meaning powers be included), it's not likely to happen, that would also mean characters likely to appear in the reboot are excluded too.

Id much rather see Roy as Speedy than his sister :/

I think Roy should show up on his own as Arsenal, then him and Arrow could team up

And Id say they are moving Dinah towards being Black Canary with the reference to fishnets and them explaining her previous fight experience.

Wildcat needs to get introduced and needs to train Dinah Laurel

And Id say they are moving Dinah towards being Black Canary with the reference to fishnets and them explaining her previous fight experience.

Definitely, I think it'd be good if he was in a full season aswell

Would love to see Wildcat...Don't know how I feel about Dinah fighting crime though full-time or even part-time. I wouldn't mind her saving Ollie once or twice every other season, but as far as this show goes I am cool with it just being Ollie and maybe a side-kick and not a lot of other heroes existing. That's actually a first time I've said that.

I really think they should just do the powers, it's a superhero show, it's why I'm watching it. Batman, Nightwing, Flash, green lantern, Wonder Woman, drop them all in. I don't understand this, doing stuff like not holding back on how the characters are presented is why Marvel aced Avengers. WB/DC need to wake up to the fact fans want to see the heroes, look how well characters like Cap and Superman are defended publicly when people say they look silly. It's what your audience has shown with ratings and box office what we want to see. Just spend money on the costumes and fights and FX. Just don't Tom Welling everything.

They don't have money for all that FX. I mean Smallville was basically their show for a decade and anything beyond what they normally did was horrible.

All non-powered DCU characters and keep the no superpowers rule.

Yeah, I'd love for Wildcat to be her self-desfense instructor. No need for a costume either. He's a retired fighter. I suspect he'd be a mma guy though instead of a boxer.

I believe the Bat Embargo was already lifted long ago (back in 2008 or 2009). Or at least all other DC adaptations that feature Batman and his villains have been going against it/ignoring it since then.

Yeah, I'd love for Wildcat to be her self-desfense instructor. No need for a costume either. He's a retired fighter. I suspect he'd be a mma guy though instead of a boxer.

Oh, totally agreed.

This isnt who I would cast as Nightwing for a movie but for an appearance of Arrow Id probably go with Ian Somerhalder

Who almost played Bruce Wayne in Smallville :oldrazz:
But I like him though, he's great on TVD.

Bring in Wildcat as an ex-mma dude and I would be happy. What other non-powered heroes do you guys want to see? And even heroes that maybe have slight powers that you wouldn't mind seeing de-powered for the sake of the show?

I was searching for DC vigilantes and this dude popped up. No idea who he is, but he looks badass. Wouldn't mind if he shows up.

Red Hood

rhood_cv1_var-copy.jpg

Though more of a villain, he's still a vigilante and I think Red Hood's methods could be used to make Green Arrow question his own and ask himself 'just how different is he to someone like Red Hood'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"