Hey guys....

Noon

cephalopoda
Reaction score
So I decided to stop by my old stomping grounds. I stopped coming here....lets see, in 2009 - jeez. Anyway, it's been a long time but I just wanted to stop by and see if any of my old fellow rpg'ers are still at it. I guess I want to come back and start again but I feel pretty out of the loop, in the rpg's and the comics. I haven't kept up with many of the series since Ult. X-men went down the drain and since I'm too broke to buy them every month.

Well, if anyone is still out there please do stop by and say hi. Maybe I can get back into this stuff, just want to get back to what used to make me happy and get back to writing more. I really loved the community we had and I'm sorry I just kind of dropped out, a lot changed for me but I'm ready to come back.

Noon x

The RPG section has been recently...remodeled. All the games that currently exist are in 1 thread for you to check out.

Well, **** or get off the pot, woman. Get your ass back in the game or games ASAP. :cmad:

PS, welcome back.

We'd be more than happy to have you back. You were a great roleplayer, and more to the point, it's too much of a sausage fest around here. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"