Hidden - Discussion Thread(Spoilers)

Brainiac 8

Clark Smash!
Reaction score
I thought jump start a thread to discuss the next episode: Hidden.

I'm just Spoiling(bad pun) to talk a little about it.

For starters, it seems it's another meteor freak genocide episode.(the bad)

Clark getting shot and "death" and "Ressurection" seems very interesting and promising though.:up:

want spoilers? Go to Kryptonite site and check there

Yea kryptonsite is good for that.

It will also be interesting to see how Lana reacts to him supposedly being dead, and how Clark will explain his reapearence to her.

The only problem with this episode, is the WB's constant need to showing the big gun shot.

Also am i the only one getting a tiny bit sick of the constant need for someone to get kidnapped?

Getting kidnapped is a genre staple... It also makes for some high stakes action.

Save the day or else someone you love could die... What is more high stakes for Clark than that?

Although, I guess it's unusual for Smallville to have it happen two episodes in a row if you count the goons in Mortal holding the Kents and Lana hostage as a kidnapping.

did anyone else notice in the trailer clarh walks in the door with his clothes all shredded and ****.... lanas there to greet him... wouldnt she notice sumtin is up if his clothes are all messed up and hes not

I'm just glad Kal-EL is returning, (to continue his Journey into fullfilling his DESTINY !!!!) Clark has had his time with lana, Now it's Time to move on to more IMPORTANT things .

I hope Jor-EL is in this episode .

Kal-El 8 said:
I'm just glad Kal-EL is returning, (to continue his Journey into fullfilling his DESTINY !!!!) Clark has had his time with lana, Now it's Time to move on to more IMPORTANT things .

I hope Jor-EL is in this episode .

Well he does get his powers back at the end of this Episode

avidreader said:
http://www.kryptonsite.com/hiddentrailer2-3.htm

Seen these new pics. That's Clark's room. I wonder how they ended up there?
Its probably a few weeks later...isn't Clark starting college in this ep?..and the house is completed..I guess Clark and Lana have had some time to perfect their love making skills, lol. But please kids, don't do it in your parents house, lol

mellyM said:
Its probably a few weeks later...isn't Clark starting college in this ep?..and the house is completed..I guess Clark and Lana have had some time to perfect their love making skills, lol. But please kids, don't do it in your parents house, lol

You'd think with Lana living in her own apartment that they could keep it there. :) Makes you wonder what's really going on, Lana's got Clark's shirt on, so I wonder where her clothes are. :rolleyes:

Maybe Lois is staying with Lana, she is supposed to be in this episode and she does move into the apartment later.. :confused:

Or maybe the Kents were out of town and came back early unexpectedly...

triplet said:
Maybe Lois is staying with Lana, she is supposed to be in this episode and she does move into the apartment later.. :confused:

Or maybe the Kents were out of town and came back early unexpectedly...

I thought Lois didnt come back until Aqua.

avidreader said:
I thought Lois didnt come back until Aqua.

Erica's listed in the official description for the episode.
- [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CLARK IS SHOT! - Chloe (Allison Mack) is warned by Gabriel (guest star Johnny Lewis) that he is going to set off a missile and obliterate all of Smallville. Still stripped of his super powers, Clark confronts Gabriel and ends up getting shot. In the hospital, Clark flatlines and his fate is left in Jor-El's hands. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) believes Lionel (John Glover) has the key to open the spaceship. Kristin Kreuk, Erica Durance, Annette O'Toole and John Schneider also star. Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders wrote the episode directed by Whitney Ransick (#2T6403).[/font]
But has anyone seen this new trailer?

I haven't and I can't find a copy of it online...

So, last episode Clark and Lana try to do it, but are interuped by the twins. This week Clark and Lana try to do it, but Clark's parents come home early. I wonder if this will become an ongoing gag, you know Clark has Lana but now it's now the problem of when to get the girl next door, it's how to find time to make love to her.

Oh, I was just being sarcastic. But, that does kinda seem like it by having two "failed s.ex attempts" two episodes straight in a row.

triplet said:
Erica's listed in the official description for the episode.
- [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CLARK IS SHOT! - Chloe (Allison Mack) is warned by Gabriel (guest star Johnny Lewis) that he is going to set off a missile and obliterate all of Smallville. Still stripped of his super powers, Clark confronts Gabriel and ends up getting shot. In the hospital, Clark flatlines and his fate is left in Jor-El's hands. Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) believes Lionel (John Glover) has the key to open the spaceship. Kristin Kreuk, Erica Durance, Annette O'Toole and John Schneider also star. Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders wrote the episode directed by Whitney Ransick (#2T6403).[/font]

But has anyone seen this new trailer?

I haven't and I can't find a copy of it online...

It could be that now that Erica is part of the main credits that she'll be credited for every episode. Or maybe she will be in this episode.

I've been looking for the new trailer too and cant find it. :mad:

Triligors said:
So, last episode Clark and Lana try to do it, but are interuped by the twins. This week Clark and Lana try to do it, but Clark's parents come home early. I wonder if this will become an ongoing gag, you know Clark has Lana but now it's now the problem of when to get the girl next door, it's how to find time to make love to her.

Oh, I was just being sarcastic. But, that does kinda seem like it by having two "failed s.ex attempts" two episodes straight in a row.

two failed sex attempts? did you watch the end of Mortal? they did it already lol

KalKai said:
two failed sex attempts? did you watch the end of Mortal? they did it already lol
That's what I was gonna say, but I thought I might have missed something :confused:

In point of fact, the deed's done. It's all downhill and "perfecting" positions and things from here. LOL :p

AgentPat said:
That's what I was gonna say, but I thought I might have missed something :confused:

In point of fact, the deed's done. It's all downhill and "perfecting" positions and things from here. LOL :p

I wonder how he manages all that when he gets his powers back. Huh?:rolleyes:

avidreader said:
It could be that now that Erica is part of the main credits that she'll be credited for every episode. Or maybe she will be in this episode.

She was credited in last week's description, so it's hard to tell.

I guess we'll see.

avidreader said:
I've been looking for the new trailer too and cant find it. :mad:

:(

I want to hear what Clark says to Jonathan...

triplet said:
:(

I want to hear what Clark says to Jonathan...

Guess we'll have to wait for Thursday. Why did it seem to be easier to wait for Wednesday rather than Thursday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"