Hidden - Discussion Thread(Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Brainiac 8, Oct 7, 2005.

1. triplet

triplet KryptonSite Reviewer

I don't know but you're right... It's harder to wait.

2. The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

I cant figure out what exactly is "Hidden" about this ep? Usually the ep names have some significance to them regarding the plot? I've read the spoilers, but i guess I'm just missing something? :confused:

3. The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk Bad Hombre

I thought about that too, then I thought back to when I was 18 and all the stupid places and times that I had sex :o

4. KikiDee

KikiDee Registered

Parent's house was a right of passage wasn't it? I think you got more points if they were actually home at the time.[​IMG]

5. triplet

LOL!

Too funny...

6. \S/JcDc\S/

\S/JcDc\S/ Registered

I could tell you a story pretty damn interesting on that one :D I think I'll PM this one though (if you want to hear it) :o

7. Triligors

Triligors Registered

I thought it only got to Clark and Lana ripping the clothes off of each other, admiting that they are virigns and are about to do it when Clark hears a bang inside the barn. He checks it out, only to get thwarted by one of the twins.

Then this week Clark and Lana try again, but Clark's parents arrive home early.

8. Triligors

Triligors Registered

Double post.

9. Triligors

Triligors Registered

10. KikiDee

KikiDee Registered

Yes, but at the end of Mortal they are in Lana's loft with no such interuptions and just our imaginations to finish what they started.[​IMG]

11. OobeDoobBenubi

OobeDoobBenubi Registered

I agree. Wether you like it or not THEY DID IT :supes:

12. Triligors

Triligors Registered

Oh yeah, forgot about the ending... srry, my mistake. Just noticed that.

13. Zorex

Zorex I'm 100% 50/50

Since the glimpse was in the spot for Hidden [tho I doubt it's actually in that ep], I guess I'll say it here...

Lionel in the FOS?

Saw the spot for Hidden yesterday, saw the stills from it a little bit ago. Definitely looks like Lionel, from what I can see.

14. triplet

It's lionel... He's channeling Jor-El, I think.

It sounded like John Glover's voice with a Jor-El type accent saying it would be his greatest challenge yet... (or whatever that line was).

15. AgentPat

AgentPat Squeaky wheel

OMG, wouldn't it be sick if Glover becomes the physical embodiment of Jor-El this season? Oh, MAN!!! If that's what they're doing, I'll be floored!

16. The Master

The Master Registered

Does anyone think Jor-El will give Clark that whole "selfish pursuit" speech right before he gets his powers back?

17. AgentPat

AgentPat Squeaky wheel

Given the fact that Clark had just flatlined, my guess is there won't be any time *before*, but perhaps afterwards. I'm more curious to see Clark's reaction though. Will he be happy to get his powers back knowing that he's been given a second chance, or will he be worried about how his abilities and alien origin will once again separate him from Lana and humanity in general?

18. Triligors

Triligors Registered

If that's how we get Jor-El.... that would be REALLY weird in a sickening weird way. Wait.... Jor-El warns Clark that Lex is not to be trusted?

Lionel: Lex Luthor is not to be trusted Clark, you need to be weary of him.

19. Triligors

Triligors Registered

And would this be the embodiment of Lionel throughout the whole series?

Wait... had Lionell become the "eradicator"?

I think I remember that the eradicator was a machine of sorts. The fortress gate was opened at the same time Lionell's eyes were fed what looked like Kryptonian computer data.

Or is this hypothesis taking this theory too far? Might explain those numbers though and Lionell's immediate Kryptonian knowledge.

20. Zorex

Zorex I'm 100% 50/50

Lionel becoming a physical embodiment of Jor-El's consciousness would be....crazy. One of his worst enemies, father to who will be his worst enemy, suddenly becoming the physical embodiment of his formerly voice-only biological father? wowza. But a lil redundant....we've already got Jor-El, if only his voice. Still, a cool idea nonetheless.

I'm interested in seeing where this Zod thing gets taken + how Lionel is involved, since apparently, if Lionel's repeated drawing of the Zod symbol in his cell is anything to go by, it wasn't a premiere-only mention.

21. OobeDoobBenubi

OobeDoobBenubi Registered

Why would Lionel have to warn Clark about Lex anyway ? Their friendship is already over & he sees Lex for who he really is.

22. Zorex

Zorex I'm 100% 50/50

Clark has a habit of giving people the benefit of the doubt/a second chance/third chance/fourth.....etc. We've seen it before. Tho after the whole punching-each-other-in-the-face game, I don't see them going back to even just-ok terms....things might get a liiiittle smoother, thus warranting Clark a reminder that, hey, Lex is bad. Baaaad.

23. BaK

BaK Registered

If we don't get to see some real ''supersex'' , floating or non-floating, should we ask for our money back? :)

24. triplet

Oh, that wasn't what I was thinking.

I was thinking that he'd be like a conduit for Jor-El, not become Jor-El.

He'd like give Clark advice from time to time, without him needing to go to the FOS to have benefit of Jor-El's knowledge.

From a writer's viewpoint, that will be highly convenient if some gem of wisdom needs to be dropped without having to resort to a time consuming trip to the FOS, they can just stick Lionel into a scene and communicate it that way.

I think they'll need to be really careful, however....

25. avidreader

avidreader Registered

All very interesting ideas. Its gonna be great watching it all unfold.

Pat, I had to laugh in one of your previous posts when you said you would be floored. I havent heard that expression since I was a little girl and my mum would tell us that she would floor us, if we misbehaved.:D