Highlander

Isildur´s Heir

Avenger
Reaction score
Upcoming game from Eidos, expected to be released later this year.
Will it be any good, only time will tell, but with the notion that this game was announced in 2004, things don´t look too good.
And the developer is nothing to excited about, WideScreen Games, that made two games, both with crap reviews from Gamespot.
But, on it´s behalf i have to say that, a good Highlader game would kick major ass
And the screens look nice

highlander-08.jpg

highlander-09.jpg

highlander-11.jpg

ny6_01.jpg

pompei03_02.jpg

Don´t know is if these screens are from in-game footage or if they're just concept art, but one thing is certain, we will have diferent time periods, which makes sense on a Highlander game.
Let´s wait and see for the quality, but don´t you hopes very high

Yea, still nothing. I'm not at all familiar with Highlander

Why noone has tried to capitalize on this before I don't know, but I'm not holding my breath for this to be any good either.

Highlander, Inspector Gadget aside, was the worst movie I have ever seen.

Highlander, Inspector Gadget aside, was the worst movie I have ever seen.
I hate the Highlander movies, i can´t stand Christopher Lambert.
Russell Mulcahy is, imo, one of the 5 worst directors ever.
The only redeaming thing about it is the amazing Sean Connery, and the introduction to the talented Clancy Brown.
But...

Highlander as an outstanding premise, and can be easily turned into a great franchise.
The same goes to video games...

Isildur´s Heir;13861133 said:
The only redeaming thing about it is the amazing Sean Connery, and the introduction to the talented Clancy Brown.
But...

Highlander as an outstanding premise, and can be easily turned into a great franchise.
I can't stand Christopher Lambert either! His voice sounds like a slithering snake and his acting skills are superbly subpar.

Though Connery is an amazing actor.

highlander-09.jpg

Doesn't look like its going to be a very long game judging from that screenshot.

But...

The televison series is great, in fact it's abput the only awesome thing about Highlander.

I can't believe anybody could hate Christopher Lambert.

i can´t stand Christopher Lambert.
Thats who.

EDIT: Unless you meant "Whos Christopher Lambert", in which case I'm ashamed of you. :csad:

lambert.jpg

Oh right that dude. :O

Though Lambert is cool, Duncan has the much better writting on his side. :o

It maintains the space time continuim.

We both like women- Well ok- I like women, the jury's still out on you. :O

Connor is the ONLY Highlander and I refuse to recognize anything as canon other then the original film! :mad:

Agreed. I tried watching the tv show. Man was it horrible. Worse acting and fight scenes i've ever seen.

The TV show is awesome, I'm sorry, but it's much better than any of the movies, maybe the first season sucked or something. :csad:

The TV show got awesome, unfortunately due to how awesome it was, lesser beings could only interpret the sensory information they were recieving as a 'jumbled mess'. :cmad:

Seriously, the spin off show sucked bad, but I really like the original. :)
:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"