Hobgoblin??

hk_spyke said:
i like ultimate venom better it seems more likely to be made in a lab then be an alien. i like all the ultimate villains but i'm still havn't decided on the Ultimate green goblin yet. i like GG's costume in the movie all th comic book ones arn't that great.

I agree

hmm maybe I should have a week off work and stay in my room posting messeages on here to get my total up! then when I have thousands to my name I'll rule you all!!! bwa-ha ha ha ha ha.

D-day said:
hmm maybe I should have a week off work and stay in my room posting messeages on here to get my total up! then when I have thousands to my name I'll rule you all!!! bwa-ha ha ha ha ha.

Hell, I could keep going. No one talks more than me.

fangrl06 said:
"A doctor once tried to psycho-analyse me and has he prodded and poked and delved into the deep dark recesses of my mind the myriad of unspeakable images he beheld there drove him slowly to madness" -wolfsgang

Perfect quote for you btw...

Thanks I made it up all by myself. My 163 iq is useful for things other than thinking of ways to kill Superman

wolfsfang said:
Thanks I made it up all by myself. My 163 iq is useful for things other than thinking of ways to kill Superman

My 113 IQ can't even help me figure out how to put up a pic and quote

My favourite quote:
"You want it when?" followed by laughter.
I use it when ever I get told my deadline.

wolfsfang said:

KRYPTONITE bullet it almost killed him on smallville. just an idea to help you out. that's one of the ways i can think of with my 130 iq

I'm having a hard time dealing with the idea that somebody with an IQ of 143 could come out with a sentence like "same for my 143 iq lol".

Wow we are all geniuses on here.

We should all feel really proud :)

I can like totally prove that the Hobgobble is in Spidey 3! God you guyz totally are like so distrusting.

Here is my friend, Jane, that works for Sony:
chinese%20girl%20with%20glasses.JPG

She gave me a picture of the model of the Hobgobble from the art dept. Here it is, so kewl! hee hee:
hobgoblin.JPG

So that totally proves that she works for Sony! Oh my god. Here I am in this other picture on the set - Kirsten Dunst is actually taking the photo me! She's so kewl and funeee! WEEEEE!!! HAHAHA. I think I look uglee in it! HAHAHAHA! Yeah right! Take a lookee! hee hee:
Dai%20Girl%20from%20Ruili.jpg

toddly6666 said:
I can like totally prove that the Hobgobble is in Spidey 3! God you guyz totally are like so distrusting.

Here is my friend, Jane, that works for Sony:
chinese%20girl%20with%20glasses.JPG

She gave me a picture of the model of the Hobgobble from the art dept. Here it is, so kewl! hee hee:
hobgoblin.JPG

So that totally proves that she works for Sony! Oh my god. Here I am in this other picture on the set - Kirsten Dunst is actually taking the photo me! She's so kewl and funeee! WEEEEE!!! HAHAHA. I think I look uglee in it! HAHAHAHA! Yeah right! Take a lookee! hee hee:
Dai%20Girl%20from%20Ruili.jpg

You my friend, are an ********.

CRIMSON DYNAMO:

Oh my god! You like so remind me of my ex, Trevor! Is that you? HAHAHA! You are like so hyper rude, dude! I just want to share some Spidey 3 secrets with you guyz, and you shoot them right down! God! What a drag! Totally unkewl, with a capital U!!!!

Damn that b!tch needs to have her teeth fixed. They could jus swap her grin in for the Goblins, scary!!!

My friend Shawie is really really nice!
sexy_erotica_and_company_frame.JPG

She met Sam Raimi at Cafe Wha? in NYC last year! She told me that she was like, "Is it true that the HobbleGobble is going to be in your next Spiderman 3 movie?" And Sam Raymee was like, "Don't tell anyone, Shawie, but the Hobblegob will not only be in Spiderman 3, but he will also kill the Sandbox Man!" So wow! inside skoop! Too kewl!!!

toddly6666 said:
My friend Shawie is really really nice!
sexy_erotica_and_company_frame.JPG

She met Sam Raimi at Cafe Wha? in NYC last year! She told me that she was like, "Is it true that the HobbleGobble is going to be in your next Spiderman 3 movie?" And Sam Raymee was like, "Don't tell anyone, Shawie, but the Hobblegob will not only be in Spiderman 3, but he will also kill the Sandbox Man!" So wow! inside skoop! Too kewl!!!

Yeah right!

Sam Raymee? Hobblegob?

What planet do you hail from cuz it sure aint earth

See, how do YOU make your avie that big, fang?!

My excuse for a supposedly dumb comment? alcohol, it affects the best of us.
Whats George Bush's excuse?

D-day said:
My excuse for a supposedly dumb comment? alcohol, it affects the best of us.
Whats George Bush's excuse?

Total and utter stupidity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"