Hobgoblin??

spyderman2k4 said:
Those words make me sad :(

But I do have hope!!!! :up::up:

why it upset you, the fact that i won't kill them NOW, or that i will EVENTUALLY kill them:confused:

Sean Adisano said:
i think so, the glider left behind at the abandoned warehouse or fort or whatever it was in spidey 1. Norman/GG was just insane, he made spares just incase...

smart guy :up:

Good theory :rolleyes:

When in doubt, blame it on a mad scientist's insanity :up:

Sean Adisano said:
why it upset you, the fact that i won't kill them NOW, or that i will EVENTUALLY kill them:confused:

If I was you I would get a move on cuz I'm starting to see red :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

Wouldn't want me to do all the work would you !?!

spyderman2k4 said:
Good theory :rolleyes:

When in doubt, blame it on a mad scientist's insanity :up:

hey don't knock the theory, didn't here you come up with one :p

Sean Adisano said:

haha, the fact that it's not now! Holy cow, believe me... the newbs are drivin me crazy. Granted we were all "new" at some point (I guess relatively, I'm still new), but I didn't go around posting stupid stuff like that. I still don't, I never will!

I'm actually just wondering if this thread will be around me longer

wolfsfang said:
If I was you I would get a move on cuz I'm starting to see red :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

Wouldn't want me to do all the work would you !?!

no, of course not...you sick psycho pathic maniac freak. and i mean that in the most nicest way :O

Sean Adisano said:
hey don't knock the theory, didn't here you come up with one :p

alright, you win.

Just please... no matter what, don't anyone ever let me become a Mod!

With great power comes great responsibility... I have neither, let's keep it that way lol.

spyderman2k4 said:
haha, the fact that it's not now! Holy cow, believe me... the newbs are drivin me crazy. Granted we were all "new" at some point (I guess relatively, I'm still new), but I didn't go around posting stupid stuff like that. I still don't, I never will!

I'm actually just wondering if this thread will be around me longer

nah your cool :up: i never saw you post anything stupid...yet :p

spyderman2k4 said:
alright, you win.

Just please... no matter what, don't anyone ever let me become a Mod!

With great power comes great responsibility... I have neither, let's keep it that way lol.

i'll make sure you don't become a mod...

oh i'll make sure (looks both ways with shifty, squinty eyes)

Sean Adisano said:
no, of course not...you sick psycho pathic maniac freak. and i mean that in the most nicest way :O

Of course you do realise that when all the Newbies are gone that only leaves

Well I'll let you figure out what that leaves.

It leaves a forum full of users that are not new... I like the sound of that!!!

wolfsfang said:
Of course you do realise that when all the Newbies are gone that only leaves

Well I'll let you figure out what that leaves.

me and this piece of apple pie, MMMMMHMMMMM :D

spyderman2k4 said:
It leaves a forum full of users that are not new... I like the sound of that!!!

Yes but once I start on my bloody rampage of destruction and death I might not be able to stop at newbies. I hope I can but I am going to picture them all as Superman and once I go down that road....:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

wolfsfang said:
Yes but once I start on my bloody rampage of destruction and death I might not be able to stop at newbies. I hope I can but I am going to picture them all as Superman and once I go down that road....:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

just remember that i share your intense hatred for superfag...so don't harm me :O

Sean Adisano said:
just remember that i share your intense hatred for superfag...so don't harm me :O

Don't worry about it Supe...Sean

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Hobgobble is so in this movie! My friend was like standing next to the Hobbgobbie in person! Oh my god, Tophie and Jamey Franco are like so hot! Here is me and my posse gurlz again! Sam Raimi is like filming Spidey jumping on a building right now! Kewl!!! I'm the one in the blue by the way! Peace out!!!

Asian%20Girls.jpg

Nice photo tho it doesn't actually prove anything

Awww, is someone mad because they aren't a newbie anymore (WHICH ALL OF YOU WERE AT FIRST) and went on to supreme geekness?

there is 2 in blue.. and pls specify which shade of blue lol

toddly6666 said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Hobgobble is so in this movie! My friend was like standing next to the Hobbgobbie in person! Oh my god, Tophie and Jamey Franco are like so hot! Here is me and my posse gurlz again! Sam Raimi is like filming Spidey jumping on a building right now! Kewl!!! I'm the one in the blue by the way! Peace out!!!

Asian%20Girls.jpg

Idiot.

bunglefreak said:
Awww, is someone mad because they aren't a newbie anymore (WHICH ALL OF YOU WERE AT FIRST) and went on to supreme geekness?

jealous much :D

bunglefreak said:

Who is mad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"