Homecoming Homecoming merchandise

I really like how the turbines move around from inside to outside of the wings. Makes me wonder what kind of aerial potential he has. I like it a lot!

The wing accents remind me a lot of the red on Falcon's. I like it.

vDPJO0a.jpg

I'm really excited for the LEGO sets.

There's rumored to be 2 sets, one could assume a smaller set and a bigger one.

It would be super cool if one came with the Stark suit and one with the homemade suit that we've seen glimpses of in the trailer. :wow::hmr:

The wings being separate as the BAF helps that leaked list make a lot more sense now. I wonder if we'll get any more news on this wave before Toy Fair?

Probably just before Toy Fair

The wings being separate as the BAF helps that leaked list make a lot more sense now. I wonder if we'll get any more news on this wave before Toy Fair?

Wouldn't be surprised if they reveal Spider-Man sometime soon. Hopefully it's not just a rerelease of the exclusive box set one from Civil War.

How much different can the Costume be? lol at least if you only want the one figure instead of buying a set you can lol Still like mine by the way ;)

I wouldn't mind one of Pete's own Costume. I don't think I have one Spidey Movie figure from the other films besides the CW Spidey

I wouldn't mind one of Pete's own Costume. I don't think I have one Spidey Movie figure from the other films besides the CW Spidey

Same, that would be really cool.

I don't even have that lol. My cousin used to have a really cool battle-damaged Spider-Man from the end of the first film.

Same, that would be really cool.

I don't even have that lol. My cousin used to have a really cool battle-damaged Spider-Man from the end of the first film.
I still have Battle Ravaged Spidey although he's in bad shape now.

For those of you who haven't been in the CW threads, here's the pics of the CW Spidey
8Z86j4o.jpg

1PmKU2h.jpg

VTUmtVe.jpg

zX1rGfm.jpg

qytVM8V.jpg

srqyTvR.jpg

The only other Spidey figures I have are a couple old Toy Biz, and one from an Avengers gift set that has his web back pack and camera

How much different can the Costume be?

It was based on the suit they used on set and not the final one seen in the movie, which is why it differs in a few key ways (namely the sculpted webs and the different spider symbol).

At the very least a new figure would likely come with an interchangeable Peter Parker head, since they often do that with masked characters.

I wonder what the Vulture pop! vinyl will look like...assuming they make one.

To bad the wings are a fricking BAF.. :facepalm:

THIS. NEEDS. TO. STOP.:cmad:

Enough with the BAF stuff, whatever happened a good special deluxe figure? I'm so tired of having to buy multiple figures I don't want to build one I do want. Just make larger characters, or intricate characters with lots of weapons as special entries in the line.

No more BAF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"