BvS Hopes + Predictions for Trailer 3

Reaction score
After a 5 months wait we will finally be getting a new trailer for Batman v Superman.

This thread is to discuss all of your hopes and predictions for the upcoming trailer:

- Dialogue. I hope we hear Bats and Superman finally speak before coming to blows.
- Batman gliding though the Gotham skyline
- A proper look at Batman in action
- More Wonder Woman
- A grief glimpse of the Big Bad. (Doomsday or whoever the villain in the third act will be)

I would love to read what you guys and hoping and predicting we will see,

Last edited:
Dialogue - Yes.
Batman gliding - yes.
WW - Yes, and maybe a bit of Aquaman? (a bit too greedy?).

Big Bad - If there is one, I am of the opinion that they should keep him for later.

Dialogue - Yes.
Batman gliding - yes.
WW - Yes, and maybe a bit of Aquaman? (a bit too greedy?).

Big Bad - If there is one, I am of the opinion that they should keep him for later.

I don't think we will see Aquaman tomorrow but I hope i'm wrong.

The only way I'd want to see WW is if they manage to have her make sense with the plot point just a bit.

I really really want me some Diana action.
Please Snyder and Co. help a man out. This is a life-or-death situation. :hmr:

I need to see some interaction between Bruce and Lex. Also, some dialogue between Bats and Supes and if possible a trinity money shot!

Aquaman and Victor Stone.

As much Superman as possible, with some decent dialogue.

More money shots of Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would be great. I'd also love to see more of Lex and him interacting with some of the other characters like Bruce or Supes. Aquaman, the big bad, and WW dialogue should be saved for the film imo.

I hope Jenna Malone will show up in the next trailer. That way we can have a confirmation for whether she was simply in Detroit visiting the set because she's friends with Snyder or she is actually in the movie.

A trade (THR, if I'm remembering correctly) reported that she is indeed in the film.

I just hope the "evil Superman" teaser last night isn't indicative of the full trailer.

that is, I don't want that to be the whole theme of the next trailer.

Batman silhouette shot.

More shots of the standard batsuit. Preferably ones that aren't "blink and you'll miss it."

Batman silhouette shot.

More shots of the standard batsuit. Preferably ones that aren't "blink and you'll miss it."

This. A shot of Batman in the regular batsuit perched high above Gotham City on a rainy night would be exquisite.

I hope they hold off on showing the other JL members. At least, they can tease them in civilian garb.

I just hope the "evil Superman" teaser last night isn't indicative of the full trailer.

that is, I don't want that to be the whole theme of the next trailer.

I agree, I realize that was just from some sort of dream sequence or something taken out of context, but yeah that scene is so out of left field.

-Superman speaking a little more and perhaps hearing Wonder Woman's voice as well.

Other than that, I'm all set until March. Bring it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"