The Dark Knight How awesome was Two-Face's face?

Two-Face's face wasn't realistic but you can't carry the realism thing too far either. There's alot of things in this franchise that aren't realistic if you really go down and nitpick. They've still done a good job of bringing realism into this comic book hero's world.

I'm quite happy to sacrifice this one bit of realism, for what we got with Two-Face.

Edit: Now looking at Batman Forever's Two-Face again, I don't think that's in any way, more realistic than Dark Knight's

How is chewed up bubblegum looking scars on your face with purple hair more realistic then Eckharts scars and burns? Could you please explain yourself?

Google "third degree burn" and you'll see what I mean.

Two-Face's face wasn't realistic but you can't carry the realism thing too far either. There's alot of things in this franchise that aren't realistic if you really go down and nitpick. They've still done a good job of bringing realism into this comic book hero's world.

I'm quite happy to sacrifice this one bit of realism, for what we got with Two-Face.

I agree.

His performance was AWESOME.

But his look threw me out of the movie a couple of times.

Google "third degree burn" and you'll see what I mean.

Ok so I googled it, and this picture came up that seems to look ALOT like the burns on Eckharts Two-Face in TDK, I dont know what your talking about pal.

burn-ARMcopy.jpg

Oh man, that's nasty. That guy got it worse than Two-Face

Ok so I googled it, and this picture came up that seems to look ALOT like the burns on Eckharts Two-Face in TDK, I dont know what your talking about pal.

burn-ARMcopy.jpg

First of all, his EYE.

If your face is completely burned down to the bone, do you REALLY think that your eye would somehow miraculously come out completely unscathed?

Secondly, the bones showing? Was he on fire long enough to actually be burned that bad? No he wasn't. Not even close.

Thirdly, that picture looks NOTHING like his face.

i like the look it was amazing..and it wasnt soo straight up and down if i recall...were as tommy lees twoface was a straight line right down the middle...that wouldnt happen lol

I kept waiting for his eye to pop out. I'm very glad it did not.

How is chewed up bubblegum looking scars on your face with purple hair more realistic then Eckharts scars and burns? Could you please explain yourself?
Chewed up bubble gum?:lmao:

To tell you the truth, I think Two-Face was the best visual interpretation of a comic-book character ever produced on film. Yes, that includes IronMan, and everything you seen on The Watchmen....PERIOD.

First of all, his EYE.

If your face is completely burned down to the bone, do you REALLY think that your eye would somehow miraculously come out completely unscathed?

Secondly, the bones showing? Was he on fire long enough to actually be burned that bad? No he wasn't. Not even close.

:whatever:

First of all, his EYE.

Dude, talk to my Delorean that can go in the future, about it.

Now, if you don't mind, I gotta jump of a skyscraper with my cape that turns into a glider.

First of all, his EYE.

You have no idea what your even talking about so If I were you I would stop while your ahead, dude you must be blind or ignorant it looks EXACTLY like Dent's face in TDK, when we get official pics we will post them side to side and you will wake up from your fantasy world.

Dude, talk to my Delorean that can go in the future, about it.

Now, if you don't mind, I gotta jump of a skyscraper with my cape that turns into a glider.

You have to suspend reality for these films, I get it.

Two Face, however, did not fit the paradigm that Nolan has created. Which is heavy realism with a few unrealistic sequences.

Loved Two Face's look. Absolutely horrifying.

The audience at the premier I attended gasped in horror when he was revealed. Awesome.

lol

You all did not comprehend what I was saying.

You seem to think that I am PRAISING Batman Forever's Two Face.

No, I'm doing no such thing. Batman Forever's Twoface was HIDEOUSLY unrealistic.

But it was still more "real" than TDK Two Face.

AGAIN, I AM TALKING ONLY LOOK HERE.
I think we all comprehend what you are saying, it's just so absurd that I don't believe you are actually saying it. I've never seen a person with half of their face burned off (by acid or flame), but I guarantee the burn never goes straight down the middle of the face, and I would be willing to bet that charred burned flesh turns black, not purple, and that no hair grows where there is no scalp. Two Face looked horrible in Batman Forever, and I don't think you'll ever convince anyone here that he looked even worse in The Dark Knight. His look was perfect in The Dark Knight, a major improvement over Batman Forever.

Edit: Ok, I googled "third degree burn," does this look familiar?
burn3.jpg

This kid obviously has no idea what third degree burn looks like. lol

Anyone notice how they utilised the shadows in the Dent scenes?

Anyone notice how they utilised the shadows in the Dent scenes?

Ya I thought it was great how they did that. Especially that ending scene with Gordon and his kids, TF was in the shadows almost that whole scene.

The scene where Gordon and Dent first meet impressed me with how they used the shadows a lot to only show half of Dent's face. Nice lil tease I think :up:

Definitly a great job by Nolan and co. to do things that way, plus I love the way when they first introduced him into the film, he has the coin and all.

Posting third degree burns on a superhero forum should be a bannable offense. :csad:

Posting third degree burns on a superhero forum should be a bannable offense. :csad:

Well if theres spoiler tags on them, whats the problem with posting them? Im just trying to prove a point to this kid about the similarities between a third degree burn and Two-Face's look in TDK, and how they're pretty much the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"