The Dark Knight The look of two-face?

Teh-Joker

Civilian
Reaction score
ok seeing that nolans Batman is very dark we can only dream how bad (****ed up) two-face will look going by the joker. do you beleive he will have his 2sided suit? will his left eye still work what will be left on his 2nd side? whats your views? bermejos two-face is what i would sorta like to see the nose eaten away is crazy

I'd rather not think about it, to tell you the truth. :csad:

I'd like to see Tim Sale's Two-Face brought to film. It's great.

And the hair on the left side of his head shouldn't just turn another ****ing color. It should be burned off. After all, half his face was doused with ACID.

And the hair on the left side of his head shouldn't just turn another ****ing color. It should be burned off. After all, half his face was doused with ACID.
do u have a pic?

I can't imagine that Nolan could give Eckhart a face that different from the comics. The two-toned suit? Questionable.

Agree entirely. Tim Sale's Two-Face is easily my favourite rendition of the character, and if Nolan can bring that to the big screen, I will definitely have a complete geekgasm.

do u have a pic?
13p23.jpg
http://www.vacuumboy9.com/tlh/13p23.jpg

You know, I never even noticed until now how Sale draws the tie. Nice touch.

is it the LONG HALLOWEEN one?
thats real bad like yuk im going to be sick chunks of flesh hanging off just yuk and he needs no hair how would you feel if his eye was dead like just white

is it the LONG HALLOWEEN one?
thats real bad like yuk im going to be sick chunks of flesh hanging off just yuk and he needs no hair how would you feel if his eye was dead like just white

So you would rather have something like this?

batman352.jpeg

Please, no two-tone suit!!!! UNLESS very subtle, i.e. white pin stripes one side, grey the other. Something classy.

Tommy Lee Jones is a great actor and performer IMO... It's obvious he was being told how to play the part and had NO control over what he wore. I think he could have done a great Dent/two-face if he had the right direction.

There's a comic called The Eye of the Beholder where Two-Face doesn't wear a two-suit, so it's doubtful he will this time.

My favorite Two-Face (Arkham Asylum):

Two-Face_Arkham.jpg

That is one of my least favourite verisions of Two Face. He looks like a wimp and acts like one too. The ending is good though.

i made this back when Eckhart was first announced as Harvey...

harveyeckart1b-1.jpg

Somebody did a great manip of Liev Schreiber with Bruce Wayne in the background. I loved that one.

That Long Halloween picture of Two-Face is probably the most realistic depiction of what he'd actually look like in real life. It doesn't really make any sense for his hair to just be a different color, acid doesn't change your hair color, it'd just burn it off. And how the eye looks giant because his eyelid is burned off, and his gums and teeth are showing...nice. Gross, but nice touches, and probably closest to what he'd actually look like.

The scarring should fade out, I know that he cut the line in various comics but they would never show that in the movie so I think it should be uneven likethe burned side coved yes, but maye even go a little to the Dent side

I just want them to keep the demeanor of the B:TAS Two-face. Calm and collected. Not the laugh at everything Batman Forever Two-face.

The Long Halloween/ Dark Victory version of Two-Face is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"