The Dark Knight The look of two-face?

I trust Nolan will take a realistic approach on the effects of an acid burn when they designing Two-Face´s look

Sick as in: "Gross".

That **** was kinda nasty, and it's also kinda ****ed up to post someone else's misfortunes.

What would have been ****ed up is if I posted their names or where they lived. I wanted to know what would actually happen if someone poured acid over someone else as a weapon (which I have since learned is far more common than one would think). I put "acid burns" into Google Images and this came up. Public domain, all from medical websites explaining chemical burns and treatments. For the medical facility to have posted their pictures at all they would have had to sign a release so they KNOW these pictures are in the public domain (in hopes that people can learn to better treat such truly devastating injuries).

Was it "kinda nasty"? Absolutely. But I believe the only reason looking at similar scarring made of prosthetics WON'T illicit the same reaction is that you know it's fake. If I posted the image below without you knowing that's from a movie, you'd probably say " That **** was kinda nasty".

melface1ir3.jpg

The other images to some degree, whether real or fake, are what awaits Harvey Dent if Nolan sticks to his "realism". Our Joker doesn't have a permanently plastered smile, he's got a cut one. Would you have the same reaction if I posted public domain pictures of someone who had willingly cut themselves like that?

Anyhoo... I made my point a while back. THAT (more likely the second picture than the first) is what our Two Face will look like in my opinion. :dry:

I'd like to see Harvey's scarring actually be a little more than half of his face. Picture the way you would react when anything was thrown on your face. You'd put your hands up and turn your head to the side. Well, his hands didn't quite make it but he was able to turn his head. So the acid hits him from the side and splashes across the front of his face. I'd like if the scarring didn't completely cover the left side of his face, but also extended over into the right side. It would make the scarring far less even and symmetrical, which I think would make it more interesting. It wouldn't need to extend very much onto the left side of his face, just a little.

I'd like it very much if he was blinded in the one eye - I mean..it's acid, right? It burns away his eyelids yet doesnt affect the eye itself?

That'd be neat.

I'd like to see Harvey's scarring actually be a little more than half of his face. Picture the way you would react when anything was thrown on your face. You'd put your hands up and turn your head to the side. Well, his hands didn't quite make it but he was able to turn his head. So the acid hits him from the side and splashes across the front of his face. I'd like if the scarring didn't completely cover the left side of his face, but also extended over into the right side. It would make the scarring far less even and symmetrical, which I think would make it more interesting. It wouldn't need to extend very much onto the left side of his face, just a little.

You sold me on that Ampersand! That would be cooler and different and more realistic. Nolan will do Two-face's look justice as he did with the Joker's. I think he'll be close to what you suggested.

DK2099 :batty:

About the eye: wouldn't somebody with a severely damaged eye get a glass eye?

We won't see the look of Two-Face for a long time anyways. I think it's safe to assume he'll probably be scarred towards the end and the end of the film will be him opening his bandages revealing his face.

the information that we have seems to naturally going to have for the 3rd installments a story similar as "batman forever", but without laser and poor stuff that joel shumaker love hehehe

Harvey become two-faces... and works togheter with the riddler :whatever:

i just suppose...:trans:

the information that we have seems to naturally going to have for the 3rd installments a story similar as "batman forever", but without laser and poor stuff that joel shumaker love hehehe

What information leads you to believe the Riddler will be in the third?

It could easily be the Penguin, Mad Hatter or Black Mask instead.

I hope The Riddler won't be over shadow the Two Face in 3rd movie and no team -ups. We already had those in BR, BF and B&R.

Qwerty©;11905660 said:
What information leads you to believe the Riddler will be in the third?

It could easily be the Penguin, Mad Hatter or Black Mask instead.

i just suppose...
...cause there's a spoiler (and a thread here) that say that AMH will be play Edward "E." Nigma...)

take it easy please..:ninja:

I hope The Riddler won't be over shadow the Two Face in 3rd movie and no team -ups. We already had those in BR, BF and B&R.
And Batman Begins.

Scarecrow, Carmine Falcone and Ra's Al Ghul were all working with each other.

Qwerty©;11905684 said:
And Batman Begins.

Scarecrow, Carmine Falcone and Ra's Al Ghul were all working with each other.

No. Falcone and Scarecrow were working FOR Ra's.

Big difference.

Ah damn it, TheBatman072 beaten me to it.

Qwerty©;11905721 said:
It's still the same principle.

Yeah. They're working.

Working TOGETHER or working FOR are two different things.

Besides, Scarecrow wasn't even working towards Ra's real goal. He thought Ra's was going to hold the city to ransom. Very different from destroying the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"